AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
Josh McDaniels Spurns Colts and Stays with the Patriots - New Candidates Emerge
A source tells us the top candidates are NCAA playoff championship head coaches Kirby Smart and Nick Saban.

It's just an idea for you social media gurus the night before signing day.

Last edited:
Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

GOOOODD:

1 G in a 7 letter word = 1 Guy from G(eorgia's) 7th district = Ezzard. Confirmed.

4 O's = 'O' is 15th letter in alphabet, There are 4 of them. 4*15=60 = Six T's = nesTa silvera, Tyson campbell, paTrick surTain, nigel beThel, & jamarcus chaTman. = six T's. Confirmed.

2 D's = 2 (a)DD(itional) D(awgs) on the D(line) = Keondre Coburn & Jordan Miller. Confirmed.

No need to worry about tomorrow, We getting everyone, this just confirms it.

I'm really good at math and that checked all the boxes. Had me so ****ed up, I had to get a piece of scratch paper.

I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Its official. Thin d*ck drizzle is troll through and through. He has been on the board six days and is now the most arrogant poster going.. Dont take the bait and move along.
20180206_182803.webp

Advertisement
I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Its official. Thin d*ck drizzle is troll through and through. He has been on the board six days and is now the most arrogant poster going.. Dont take the bait and move along.

Man stfu you too stupid to know anything except what u read on here. I'm arrogant because I'm a Leo and I'm not taking nobody sh*t. If I bring you info just be happy I did don't tell me Realus don't know nothing. If u don't want it don't read it go back to looking at cbs

Did this guy just cite his astrological sign?

I am deceased.

Lol.

View attachment 58173

On the real

Stop. Messaging. Recruits. Or. Players. On. Any. Social. Media. Site.

Advertisement
So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

GOOOODD:

1 G in a 7 letter word = 1 Guy from G(eorgia's) 7th district = Ezzard. Confirmed.

4 O's = 'O' is 15th letter in alphabet, There are 4 of them. 4*15=60 = Six T's = nesTa silvera, Tyson campbell, paTrick surTain, nigel beThel, & jamarcus chaTman. = six T's. Confirmed.

2 D's = 2 (a)DD(itional) D(awgs) on the D(line) = Keondre Coburn & Jordan Miller. Confirmed.

No need to worry about tomorrow, We getting everyone, this just confirms it.
Best post I’ve read in a while.

Nice work.

Yea Cali wins the Internet today.

View attachment 58173

On the real

it was worth it to get that coded message The Realus just gave us.
we can all sleep tight tonight we're getting everybody.

View attachment 58173

Leave that nlgga alone.

View attachment 58173

On the real

And if you just can't help yourself, for the love of god don't post the conversation on a public forum.

Advertisement
Josh McDaniels Spurns Colts and Stays with the Patriots - New Candidates Emerge
A source tells us the top candidates are NCAA playoff championship head coaches Kirby Smart and Nick Saban.

It's just an idea for you social media gurus the night before signing day.

Coach Richt the “source”? Lol would be comical if true

View attachment 58173

On the real

it was worth it to get that coded message The Realus just gave us.
we can all sleep tight tonight we're getting everybody.

What about that second message tho? Capitalizing that T in Trust has to mean something

Advertisement

View attachment 58173

Super creepy that you are messaging players/recruits

View attachment 58173

Holy **** this **** is creepy as ****.

Advertisement
Back