Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You ***** with the CEO .... you get musked

If anything, people on here are ****ed Mario isn't moving fast enough. He's established his vision, and is trying to methodically work towards achieving it. He seems to have given both players and coaches multiple mulligans as they fall short of his expectations, as long as they're willing to keep plugging away. And he's handling everything in private, not airing out his dirty laundry. That's why I say it's not a Musk situation.

I personally believe what Mario is doing is the right approach. You can't knee jerk your way into a dominant program. Firing Gattis 5 games into the season or yanking Franklin's scholarship for showing up out of shape to fall camp may feel cathartic. But then you still need an OC and you still need a backup RB. I guarantee you Mario will correct the problems. But he's doing so strategically and with grace.

Assuming Mario knows about it and is going to handle it? Can't imagine him even letting a kid travel who is recruiting against us

Just like Mario is being diplomatic in washing his hands of Gattis, there still are public relations to be mindful of, especially with local kids to a feeder school like Northwestern.

I’m not excusing Brinson, I’m just saying this isn’t a local hardware shop where the owner can fire people or players like Ari in Entourage.

Advertisement
Assuming that Mario knows exactly who these kids are, why not kick them off the team asap?

Some sort of local politics probably. They run the world. It just seems strange that if this was going on last year as well, the coaches would have been able to identify it sooner rather than later.

Fake news until i see receipts.

Yup, don't need somebody telling me not to come to play in an offense that put up a whopping 98 yds. in their latest outing, it's pretty self explanatory LOL. But I'm not naive to the fact that this stuff happens either, I remember that there was a player during the Golden error that told recruits to "don't come to this bullsh!t dawg".

Advertisement
Is this suprising go look at some of this staff that was kept on in the recruiting dept, players are my least concern

Advertisement
Can someone provide a guess at what % of players currently on the roster are on board vs those that aren't?

Snitches get stitches for talking like *******.

Tell Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
Our recruiting has been a disaster for too long. Too much focus on stars and not enough physical and mental evaluation. If this team was full of 3-star Restrepos, we don't lose the games we've lost.
We would be better then we are but have the ceiling of a wake forest. Not great but still not as bad as it is now.

I can only feel so sorry for Mario. So far, he's a lot of talk and no action when it comes to accountability. If message boards know this is happening, he sure as **** knows too. How are these player(s) still on the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back