Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Mario is being diplomatic in washing his hands of Gattis, there still are public relations to be mindful of, especially with local kids to a feeder school like Northwestern.

I’m not excusing Brinson, I’m just saying this isn’t a local hardware shop where the owner can fire people or players like Ari in Entourage.
Long term, optics matter and actions have to be genuine in intent.

Advertisement
Actually, my brotha, there’s many who have said or suggested culture problem is fake news, & it’s coaching problems.
People that aren’t trolling? I mean there will always be some nut jobs trying to stir the pot

Not saying you’re wrong, I read the board a lot and just have never seen anything like that

I didn't realize this was going on, this is a big deal, Mario has got a steep hill to climb here. It could get even uglier than it is now.

I don’t care if we go 4-8 next year. Kick off any player who has actively been doing this

As far as I’m concerned. Let’s move forward with Arroyo, K. Brantley, TVD, X, Kam Kitchens, D Jackson, Colbie young, knighton, Chaney, Rivers, Parrish, and then the kids from the last recruiting class

Just like Mario is being diplomatic in washing his hands of Gattis, there still are public relations to be mindful of, especially with local kids to a feeder school like Northwestern.

I’m not excusing Brinson, I’m just saying this isn’t a local hardware shop where the owner can fire people or players like Ari in Entourage.

1669052325331.gif
1669052325331.gif

Advertisement
I doubt Miami is the only program where this is happening. It’s the way the world works.
I played college ball it happened **** near on every official visit weekend. Especially if its a kid from the same high school and its not going right for them....they tell em..." dont come to this sh*t" lol

Thats why it always has to be strategic with whom you select to host a kid on his recruiting weekend.

I highly doubt Bama would of put Najee Harris to be a host on an official visit when he was there.

Advertisement
Obviously it's Brinson...local kid getting no playing time with Andy Jean basically shunning us.

Not sure why he's still on the team but maybe Mario is trying to make sure he can transfer to a decent place and is doing right by him because he's obviously a dumb kid.

Maybe he caught him, had a conversation like "I know you've been doing this.. you can stay on the team and transfer at the end of the season. But your punishment is you're not playing..if it happens again you're off the team and your chances to transfer will basically disappear."

Obviously it's Brinson...local kid getting no playing time with Andy Jean basically shunning us.

Not sure why he's still on the team but maybe Mario is trying to make sure he can transfer to a decent place and is doing right by him because he's obviously a dumb kid.

Maybe he caught him, had a conversation like "I know you've been doing this.. you can stay on the team and transfer at the end of the season. But your punishment is you're not playing..if it happens again you're off the team and your chances to transfer will basically disappear."
Or doing right because of the local politics that have to be played. Mario seems like a good guy but also not the type to allow a guy to persist in shadiness at the expense of the team, either.

Advertisement
I'll add this... Fix the offense and the WR CAN'T recruit against you.

We don't have a single WR over 300 yards receiving besides Colbie Young... 300! That's absolutely pathetic..not hard to recruit against that.

Imagine an Ohio State receiver telling kids not to come there while there's 2 guys on the offense putting up 1000 yards?

Advertisement
I'll add this... Fix the offense and the WR CAN'T recruit against you.

We don't have a single WR over 300 yards receiving besides Colbie Young... 300! That's absolutely pathetic..not hard to recruit against that.

Imagine an Ohio State receiver telling kids not to come there while there's 2 guys on the offense putting up 1000 yards?

It’s a dead horse and Gattis is gone, but I feel very confident in saying this is the worst Miami offense that I will witness in my lifetime

The likes of Mark/ Jon Richt and Kirby Freeman and Patrick Nix grossly out performed this abomination

As a fan this suck, but this happens everywhere.
Recruit:“Aye how is it over there?”
Player: “Ain’t worth it bra.”

Wr’s care about targets not snap counts. So it could anyone from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back