According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
It’s done . It got leaked sooner than they wanted. But keep listening to the clowns whose been wrong on everything. The people who’s been right and calling these clowns out say the opposite.
People in toxic relationships showing up everywhere in these threads

/no offense we’ve all been there

So is the AD still not done then? Did he decide he dont want Zo being over football or something

I’m not a Cowherd fan, but I can not imagine someone of his national reputation making such a concise statement without knowing it is 100% done.

This isn’t Barry Jackson telling us he heard that Cristobal is definitely coming to UM, or staying at Oregon.
Hes one of the few national guys that wants to see Miami good again.

ESPN has been ****ting on us all week and will continue to do so cause we ain’t SEC. I can’t wait to see us get to an Elite level so we can smack around they’re beloved Bama and UGA.

Advertisement
@Cribby come get your boy

Go back to your corner little man, you were just doing same thing

Screenshot_20211204-220207_Chrome.webp

Screenshot_20211204-220207_Chrome.webp

2 million per coordinator puts UM in position to hire just about anyone.
OC should frankly be easy as any coordinator will want to work with good skill position players. See Bama

DC could be interesting because we frankly lack talent. A good DC better be able to recruit because he, and the defense, aren’t going to look good for 1-2 seasons.
Portal, portal, portal.

2 million per coordinator puts UM in position to hire just about anyone.
OC should frankly be easy as any coordinator will want to work with good skill position players. See Bama

DC could be interesting because we frankly lack talent. A good DC better be able to recruit because he, and the defense, aren’t going to look good for 1-2 seasons.
Interested to see how we hit the portal to shore up holes on defense.

Advertisement
It’s done . It got leaked sooner than they wanted. But keep listening to the clowns whose been wrong on everything. The people who’s been right and calling these clowns out say the opposite.
I'm taking it as "ink is on paper"?

Advertisement
It's not unprecedented. Shaq Quarterman committed to UM when the whole world knew that Al Golden was going to get fired before season's end.

Shaq committed long before AG was canned. He and others stuck with it when AG was fired but they committed the summer of 14. June of 14 I was in California when they committed and remember that wave of guys committing

Miami doesn’t do business on sundays. Did anyone ever expect an announcement on a Sunday? We’re basically on country club/island/margaritaville time

People should be learned about wrong narratives by now. Rad knew all of the long term plans when this all started
I’m guessing the snag is timing, Mario wanting to speak with his team…especially if he’s out recruiting…

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Maybe your right. I'm an emotional fan it is what it is. I care about this program and want to see them do good. This is the biggest move in 20 years for the program and I have seen one conflicting report after the next for 3 days straight and it's scrambled my wires
Your like this with everything. Eat a bag of d*cks

Advertisement
Back