According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

I'm suspect on whether Mario is leaving Oregon, I understand some feel it's a done deal obviously its not.

Nothing holding up official announcement other than it being a done deal!

I still believe the issue is does CMC truly want the job, perhaps he feels obligated to consider the offer because of his ties to the school and those recruiting him so to speak.

This should never have gotten to the point of does he want the job being decided now, you needed to know before you even offer the job.

He still may accept the offer however I'm skeptical.

Advertisement
I’m not a Cowherd fan, but I can not imagine someone of his national reputation making such a concise statement without knowing it is 100% done.

This isn’t Barry Jackson telling us he heard that Cristobal is definitely coming to UM, or staying at Oregon.
Agreed. I know it was underrated but Rece Davis talking about Rad the other day was telling. These guys don’t need rumor mill crap to get ratings and clicks.

Advertisement
No way we are paying 4m for a coordinator . The top assistant in the country venables get 2.5 mil-3 mil right now.

Miami was 2nd in the salary for assistants behind only clemson In the acc last year too with around 6 million given in total to the assistants per reports
Total budget for 2 coordinators.....

I'm suspect on whether Mario is leaving Oregon, I understand some feel it's a done deal obviously its not.

I still believe the issue is does CMC truly want the job, perhaps he feels obligated to consider the offer because of his ties to the school and those recruiting him so to speak.

This should never have gotten to the point of does he want the job being decided now, you needed to know before you even offer the job.

Yep, it's not official and not confirmed by any national guys because it hasn't been signed. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s done . It got leaked sooner than they wanted. But keep listening to the clowns whose been wrong on everything. The people who’s been right and calling these clowns out say the opposite.

My guy you need to take your meds. You fill this board up with tears or emotions about every little article these hacks drop , that ends up wrong. Yet you’ll repeat the same act ten minutes later. It’s insanity , literally the definition.
Maybe your right. I'm an emotional fan it is what it is. I care about this program and want to see them do good. This is the biggest move in 20 years for the program and I have seen one conflicting report after the next for 3 days straight and it's scrambled my wires

2 million per coordinator puts UM in position to hire just about anyone.
OC should frankly be easy as any coordinator will want to work with good skill position players. See Bama

DC could be interesting because we frankly lack talent. A good DC better be able to recruit because he, and the defense, aren’t going to look good for 1-2 seasons.

Advertisement
Back