***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Richt. This is why Georgia got tired of him. Disagree all you want. I don't care. Say Clem is better. They lost to Syr. Richt hired his son. That;s all we needed to know when he was hired. All other excuses you guys come up with just help you sleep at night. It is what it is.

Richt??? Lol are you watching the game? This is a team loss.

Advertisement
Im not one to get down on my boys but this disappointing no heart, no fight, getting straight punked especially on the offensive line this is sad to watch, Malik looks uninterested no passion at all and I hate to say it but he gets it from Richt I understand being calm but it’s like he doesn’t give a ****.

Classic Richt. This is why Georgia got tired of him. Disagree all you want. I don't care. Say Clem is better. They lost to Syr. Richt hired his son. That;s all we needed to know when he was hired. All other excuses you guys come up with just help you sleep at night. It is what it is.

Careful now. This is not allowed on this forum.

Advertisement
Why in the hixzzzelll was this not being used??! F’ing Richt and Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, no lie, we’re missing the strength in our strength and conditioning.

I wonder who said that WEEKS ago.

Your S&C program is as important as the HC himself. Scheme don't matter if your guys ain't strong enough to do their job.
How did no one see this when we were struggling to run the ball vs Syracuse or Pitt or UNC.

Should've saved that trick play for the bowl game. This one is way gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back