***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We a year ahead of schedule, with almost everybody coming back and a top 5 recruiting class....this is just the beginning. Last year year we won our bowl game, this year we won the coastal, next year we win the acc.

Not surprised at all by this outcome. For the most part, thus team played like sh*t against bad teams all season. They played a legit team tonight and are getting boatraced.

This. Huge home wins against VT/ND had us all drinking the koolaid. Team was never top 10. Struggles against GT, UNC, Pitt is this real team

The QB determined who we are..

At this point I don't want to see Rosier on the roster in Spring. Move on. He's peaked.

Defense is spent.Cant ask them to play the whole game.....this 1,2,3 punt dance Richt and his offense has going on has taken its toll.

Advertisement
Hahahaha at any ************ that said Rosier would be the starter next year! I guarantee Richt sends him packing as a grad transfer. He’d be crazy not to. And RJ has disappeared tonight. As with every other DT. Let’s get the hall to deejay Dallas.

Im laughing

Although we are getting motor boated

FSU doesnt have a coach and play their bowl game like next weekend

UF isnt going to a bowl game

We have a sick *** recruiting class...help is on the way

Advertisement
This is a team loss. I'm done for the night. Good season nonetheless! Miami will be more prepared next year. Have to get use to these type of stages ! Have a nice night.

Classic Richt. This is why Georgia got tired of him. Disagree all you want. I don't care. Say Clem is better. They lost to Syr. Richt hired his son. That;s all we needed to know when he was hired. All other excuses you guys come up with just help you sleep at night. It is what it is.

Advertisement
This is an embarrassment of a loss. Just deeply pathetic.

I hope we never suffer a defeat like this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back