***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosier apologist Richt rolled Rosier out and he is still missing his thows, why? I know last week it was Richt's fault that Rosier was missing those wide open WRs because he had too much to do or something.

Advertisement
Everything about this game has me frustrated tonight.

I'm not sure what frustrates me more about Richt right now - his offensive gameplan or his lack of emotion in pre-game or halftime. This offense is taking his personality.....and that is not a good thing. I realize he's handcuffed with Rosier, but teams use creativity with mediocre QB play. We have players. We just aren't using them.

Oh, and our coaches must not trust this Oline at all. Did you see the splits these guys are using? They are barely inches apart. That is why there are no running lanes. If you don't physically move guys, you have nothing. You need bigger splits to create natural running lanes. But yes, that puts your oline at risk for guys shooting gaps in run stunts or blitzing on pass downs.....which means our staff doesn't trust them to win those battles.

Advertisement
darling might be the worst starter on this whole team. he is horrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As bad as the offense is our special teams is the worst I've seen in all my years of watching football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back