***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im telling you guys, the lack of a mid season bye week is killing this team.

Guys dropping like flies.

My Canes Brothers...step off the ledge. Richt is not Saban but he is a VERY good coach. The results of this game we are watching is much more about the jimmies and the joes than the X's and O's. What Richt has done this year to mask some of our holes...particularly at QB has been pretty darn impressive. Switch Bryant and Malik and this game is maybe 14 to 7 Canes right now...and thats switching one player. I know some of you dont want to hear this but Richt needs 1 to 2 more recruiting classes and 1 solid QB to beat the #1 team in the country.

Love to see this team grind each play the rest of the way and see what happens.

Go Canes

This is the time of the game we will regret not doing anything in.

Absolutely need to score before half time. The game doesn't HAVE to be over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reading through the threads calling for Richt and saying Diaz is no good just confirms we have THE WORST FANS IN SPORTS.
Clemson has been building this big, athletic, fast, aggressive football team since Dabo arrived. Richt is in his second year and some of our fans are expecting to win it all now. Heck, I want it now but we're not quite ready yet. We're missing a QB and quality depth. We have the Head Coach.
Some of you guys are ridiculous.

We look soft and scared, fellas.

Malik looks like he’s seen a ghost

Said earlier in the season our S&C program needs to be reevaluated. Now maybe it talent but 2 years in I see no strength improvement from the O-line and 4/5 years were here last year.

Scheme won't matter if your guys are constantly out muscled. 2 years in and I don't see any dominance strength.

Why does it take until this game to realize

You need big bodied kids like Donaldson. Richt has recruited them. Old guard has to cycle out.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back