***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We look soft and scared, fellas.

Malik looks like he’s seen a ghost

Said earlier in the season our S&C program needs to be reevaluated. Now maybe it talent but 2 years in I see no strength improvement from the O-line and 4/5 years were here last year.

Scheme won't matter if your guys are constantly out muscled. 2 years in and I don't see any dominance strength.

Why does it take until this game to realize

You guys need to calm down.. clemson is super elite and they are the defending champs last time I checked.. 3 of our best players on offense are done for the year.. i just hope all the juniors come back hungry and remember this feeling because next year is really our year !!!!!

Advertisement
If he puts Shirreffs in and he doesn't get a first down on the first series, fans here will be trashing him and arguing for Rosier back for the rest of the game. Amazing how some get chance after chance, but others must be perfect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We look soft and scared, fellas.

Malik looks like he’s seen a ghost

Said earlier in the season our S&C program needs to be reevaluated. Now maybe it talent but 2 years in I see no strength improvement from the O-line and 4/5 years were here last year.

Scheme won't matter if your guys are constantly out muscled. 2 years in and I don't see any dominance strength.

Why does it take until this game to realize

So what do you think it is? Coaching? Drills? Nutrition? Serious question.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back