Acc tourney game 1 thread

Advertisement
Bartow gives up a walk then gets a double play and then a ground out.

The more pressing concern is Lepore.

Zagacki on the WQAM broadcast said that word from the dugout to them was a muscle spasm due to fatigue in the throwing shoulder. Took him out as a precaution, should be OK going forward.

Zagacki on the WQAM broadcast said that word from the dugout to them was a muscle spasm due to fatigue in the throwing shoulder. Took him out as a precaution, should be OK going forward.

That's great news. A quality 4th starter can realły help win a NC

Advertisement

Ugh....hate ending a side like that...they were sitting on steal after the first look.

Yep, we need Lepore. Probably to make the CWS and definitely to have any chance of making some noise in the CWS

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be honest, Garcia is scaring me a little bit down the stretch.

Ground out to 2nd.

Runners on the corners 2 down.

Advertisement
I'll be honest, Garcia is scaring me a little bit down the stretch.

Ground out to 2nd.

Runners on the corners 2 down.

Dude has scared me since he put on the uniform. From a former ball player, this guy just doesn't have "it", nor the mentality to close.

A closer is supposed to come in and slam the door; not open it.

I hate to say something like this but Garcia kind of reminds me of the closer in 2008 who was unhitable and then the wheels came off in the tourney.

Advertisement
Back