ACC Tournament Thread

Advertisement
UNC takes out Pitt, 88-71. Duke up BIG on ND, 64-49 with 10 left. Looks like a Duke-UNC semi.

ND coming back and I dislike both teams. Maybe it will end in a tie and the ACC sends both teams home. Hope we show up tonight and play SMART.

Advertisement
I see a first or second round exit for Duke, they're just not deep enough to last long in the tourney.

Advertisement
With the way everyone is sucking off UVA you would think we're playing the 92 Dream Team.

Miami +4.5

Just win baby.

Advertisement
With the way everyone is sucking off UVA you would think we're playing the 92 Dream Team.

Miami +4.5

Just win baby.

It is kind of bizarre to me how everyone is fellating UVA as some kind of juggernaut...it would be nice to knock them down a peg tonight and out of their possible 1 seed.

Miami +4.5

Just win baby.

Would love to bet this but I can't because I have no idea if we are in for another ***** job by the refs. We are just as good as Virginia, the line is a couple points too high. I hope the refs make this a fair officiated game because it will be a great battle if so.

Miami +4.5

Just win baby.

Would love to bet this but I can't because I have no idea if we are in for another ***** job by the refs. We are just as good as Virginia, the line is a couple points too high. I hope the refs make this a fair officiated game because it will be a great battle if so.

The ACCs refs already have people watching after that UVA game. Jebus that flop was insane.

Advertisement
Reffing was terrible last night...from the flop in the UVa game to the disparity in FTs in our game...I know DC is close to both schools, but still, that was an awful display of "home cooking".

Hopefully it doesn't carry over to today.

Advertisement
Back