ACC Tournament Thread

Clemson with the epic meltdown. VT was up like 20, and now only 7 at the half. I'm going to bed.

Advertisement
Virginia Tech is freaking hot right now

I know one thing right now for sure....we show any hangover from Blacksburg, if VT wins tonight....we will have a huge dog fight on our hands.

These young dudes believe, and the second best dancing coach in the ACC has them pumping on all cylinders.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a misconception VT isnt a talented squad. They have 3 ESPN top 100 players on their roster, Miami has 2. 1 is NEWTON he didnt play last game. SO they had a 3-1 advantage.

Also thats not including Seth Allen their best perimeter player transferred from Maryland, and he averaged 13 PPG at Maryland.

Their best post player is a RS jr that transferred from South Florida in Leday.

VT is playing about as well as any team in America. I would think that the revenge factor gets us up for this game alone tn, but they are going to be a top 25 team next year without question.

It's very hard to beat a team twice in a week, especially when that team isn't as talented. It doesn't matter how many top 100 recruits they have compared to us, watch these teams play over the course of a year and it's obvious we are more talented. This team was embarrassed last Saturday and now they have another crack at a team that embarrassed them. Every time we lose, this board become so pessimistic of this team. We have a very good team and they will respond the way you want them to tonight. We'll win by double digits.

Advertisement
[I posted this elsewhere as well]

I understand everyone thinks they're a "hot" team and won 6-straight but:

1. 5 of the 6 wins came against teams with a record of .500 or less in conference

2. 4 of the 6 wins came against the bottom 4 teams in the conference, and

3. Look at who they beat away from home this season.

Keep in mind: Newton has not played 1 minute against them this season.

Just win, baby.

Advertisement
Stop VT is not the hottest team in the ACC right now. They have 6 straight wins. Two of those over the 11 seed, one over 13 and 14 seed in the ACC tourney. Only impressive win was against Miami. We roll tonight if we're any good at all.

Advertisement
Back