ACC Tournament Bracket and Dates/Times

Bc only having 18 wins blows my mind, 1-3 are straight killers. If those guards get shoulders squared it's money.

I actually texted Indy a few weeks ago I thought they could make a run, guard play wins this time a year. One knock is I think they might have a corch

Advertisement
Bc only having 18 wins blows my mind, 1-3 are straight killers. If those guards get shoulders squared it's money.

I actually texted Indy a few weeks ago I thought they could make a run, guard play wins this time a year. One knock is I think they might have a corch

He needs to be fired.

That road loss by 2 to BC looking a little different this time of year... those two guards are something else

That road loss by 2 to BC looking a little different this time of year... those two guards are something else

No. Still a bad loss. Up 7 and don't score for the last 5 minutes of the game is a problem. It all worked out in the end though.

Advertisement
No. Still a bad loss. Up 7 and don't score for the last 5 minutes of the game is a problem. It all worked out in the end though.

I mean, I agree - but if BC can go on a run and beat Clemson and play UVA in the semi-finals it should look better on paper. Most of our losses this year were ******

Advertisement
The ACC may get 11 teams in.

A win by ND tomorrow may have them in. Louisville is probably in now. 2 wins by Syracuse may get them in.

Most likely a 9 bid season with ND and SU battling for a 10th.

Advertisement
Unless something dramatically changes, going to be UNC tomorrow night. They will be out for blood, but we match up just fine with them. Gonna need another good shooting night to win because you know UNC will score at least 75.

Unless something dramatically changes, going to be UNC tomorrow night. They will be out for blood, but we match up just fine with them. Gonna need another good shooting night to win because you know UNC will score at least 75.

Yep. Syracuse is just not a smart team. They seem clueless about how to run an offense, and UNC is showing exactly how to attack their zone. We will need to come out on fire tomorrow, and hopefully we can play a little defense (or at least keeps the rebounds close).

Advertisement
Atleast Syracuse never let them get a chance to put their second string in. Hopefully UNC is a little gassed tomorrow.

Starter with the least minutes last night was Pinson with 30 and Syracuse got within 9 late. Just amazing how weak their bench is this year. Other than senior night where Berry was on fire, he was cold against Syracuse both games and against Duke. He played 36 minutes last night so he probably has tired legs. Syracuse makes you work. I like us tonight.

Starter with the least minutes last night was Pinson with 30 and Syracuse got within 9 late. Just amazing how weak their bench is this year. Other than senior night where Berry was on fire, he was cold against Syracuse both games and against Duke. He played 36 minutes last night so he probably has tired legs. Syracuse makes you work. I like us tonight.
Me too. And i don't even care if they are ****ed off. We beat them sr night in their place when Berry went buckwild and "motivation" still wasn't enough for them. If we play good(doesn't have to be great) it should be enough to get to the next round.

So Pitt fired Kevin Stallings after 2 seasons in the ACC. Before coming to Pitt, he coached Vandy for 17 seasons. During that time, Vandy made the NCAAT 7 times. At one point, they made the tourney 5 out of 6 years.

Granted it is one coach from the SEC. During his time in the SEC, Stallings made the tourney ~40% of the time and this was more than some other coaches in the conference. He then comes to the ACC and...he is done.

It is amazing how far Pitt has fallen.

So as a frame of reference...

Pearl at Tenn (2005-11)
Billy Donovan at UF (1996-2015) [He was there before Stallings got to Vandy]
John Calipari at KU (2009-16) [Obviously he is still there today]
Rick Stansbury at MSU (1998-2012)

Were some of the coaches he had to coach against in the SEC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back