ACC Tournament Bracket and Dates/Times

Advertisement
I just like Miller for his pre-game pump us sessions

Rodney went to the school I teach at for 8th and 9th grade. He was already 6'10 at that age. Mo Bamba (the freshman stud at Texas) played at our biggest rival school and believe it or not Rodney had the edge back then. (He's over a year older than Bamba though, so even though they were one grade level apart, Rodney was bigger, stronger, more developed.) Don't think we ever lost to them while he was here. He ended up going to St. Benedict's and then Oak Hill after my school, so I didn't see him for his whole high school career. I know he's limited out there because of his lack of mobility, but I'll always root most for him. He is an incredibly nice kid from an incredibly nice family.

Rodney went to the school I teach at for 8th and 9th grade. He was already 6'10 at that age. Mo Bamba (the freshman stud at Texas) played at our biggest rival school and believe it or not Rodney had the edge back then. (He's over a year older than Bamba though, so even though they were one grade level apart, Rodney was bigger, stronger, more developed.) Don't think we ever lost to them while he was here. He ended up going to St. Benedict's and then Oak Hill after my school, so I didn't see him for his whole high school career. I know he's limited out there because of his lack of mobility, but I'll always root most for him. He is an incredibly nice kid from an incredibly nice family.
If he could lose some weight that could help. Just watched sophomore year high school highlights of him and he looks much more mobile.

Advertisement
Do you remember how useless Gamble was until his last season?

Yes. I do.

Gamble's tenure was also really different.

1. Gamble was "coached" by someone who was atrocious at developing players. He was coached by this guy for 4 seasons.

2. Gamble received his redshirt his freshman season. Miller should have as well.

3. Gamble had an ACL injury in 2011-12. This is why he was given a 6th season. This also allowed Coach to get a second season coaching him, learning the system. I understand the first season he was limited with the injury but there is a benefit just being able to learn under someone capable of developing players.

-

Gamble's second season v. Miller's second season:

JG: 2.4 PPG, 2.5 RPG and 7.5 MPG
RM: 1.1 PPG, .4 RPG and 3.4 MPG

I think what most concerns me about Miller is his weight/body. He really needs to get in shape.

Since this is the ACCT thread (allegedly). BC beat GT in the opening game, I think by 10, and the new and improved ND leads Pitt by 12 at the half.

Advertisement
Syracuse will play UNC. I could see Cuse winning that game. They love tournament ball.

FSU certainly isn't doing itself any favors today -- down by 20 to Louisville with 13 minutes to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back