ACC Tournament Bracket and Dates/Times

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
0EB1A373-4873-4C47-B55C-EC37C5866A32.webp

This is from ESPN

Advertisement
First, what an AMAZING accomplishment by this team, and Coach L and staff. To be third in ACC is special even though you didn't win the conference. Second, we have UNC in our line on the bracket, and Syracuse. So our first game would be either of those teams. If we survive we get Duke. Then, most likely UVA. Third, I love this team. They are great players who have a chemistry that knows how to win big games. Good luck in the tourney men.

Advertisement
Lol Virginia noon game and Miami prime time on Friday. I'm sure ratings had nothing to do with that scheduling.

When you look at the seeding UVA just has to win an 8-9 match and then play for the championship. Everyone else has to win at least three games. That is very generous to the top seed.

If you just look at that last bracket and didn’t already know, it would look like they inserted Miami in an NCAA final four. That’s how perennially strong the ACC is.

I know there are going to be another 4 teams to fill that out, but my point is sometimes we forget what a murderer’s row the ACC is in basketball.

Coach L has completely transformed the program - hard to do in the ACC. That next step is always the killer.

When you look at the seeding UVA just has to win an 8-9 match and then play for the championship. Everyone else has to win at least three games. That is very generous to the top seed.

You might want to look at the bracket again. UVa plays the 8-9 winner, then would play the winner of the Clemson section in the semis before moving on to the finals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unrelated note... Watching the FGCU - Lipscomb game in their conference championship. Michael Gilmore just had a nice offensive board and putback. I didn't realize that's where he ended up. He'd be a useful body to have.

Advertisement
Unrelated note... Watching the FGCU - Lipscomb game in their conference championship. Michael Gilmore just had a nice offensive board and putback. I didn't realize that's where he ended up. He'd be a useful body to have.
But which school does he play for??

Assuming UNC wins the day before, of course.

Miami actually sizes up well against North Carolina. I'm not sure Berry will be outside his mind. This isn't senior day. The game is in Brooklyn not Greensboro which definitely helps a lot. Here is hoping their Wednesday game goes to triple overtime.

FGCU. Averaged 6.8 ppg and 5.5 reb. He would have been an extra big body here, meaning we wouldn't have had to ever play Miller.
Oh okay thanks. But did you see that nice move in the post and the shot Miller took vs VTech? Too bad it was most likely a fluke and we are stuck with a guy who looks like he can't do much out on the court.

Advertisement
Back