ACC semifinal-Virginia vs Miami.

Advertisement
Really looking forward to this one. I think you are right killacane, if we win this one we've got to be guaranteed a 2-seed.

Brogdon is on such a roll, he's going to get his. I think the key is gonna be shutting down Perrantes. UVA's almost impossible to beat when he starts getting open looks from 3.

Let's go Canes!!!

I know the announcers say it all the time, but it's so true. We can't get behind them by 10 and hope to rally. They're that good defensively.

Win and we're a 2 lock. Lose and we're a 3 lock. If we make it to the championship game it will be for bragging rights, but we aren't getting a 1.

Advertisement
Would love McClellan to come out playing aggressively. Not all Kobe or anything, but I hope he asserts himself before the second half. Seems like he just decides to make a difference sometimes, and he usually does. That, and a good game from Angel (doesn't need to be awesome, though that's welcome, just good) and we'll be in good shape.

They're so much like Bennett's old Wazzu teams it's scary. Would be a huge win if we can get it...going to be tough with it being in DC and them having home cooking with the refs and all...

Advertisement
Contain Brogdon, don't let him go off for 20+. Make someone else score.

I swear to god if Evan Nolte his more than 1 three against us...

Would be nice to see Tonye come out and dominate Gill on both sides of the ball after last night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are getting murdered on the boards. Cruz hitting shot but getting torched underneath. Jekeri just just too slow and immobile. Need a colossal effort from Sheldon, Angel, and others . Not too confidant cause our big men can't compete with UA's big men

Advertisement
Back