A Few Team Notes

I would have 7 picks also against our Qb's..........when we put on pads holler at me.

Advertisement
If Bush performs well at Safety, our coaches deserve a lot of credit.

Why? Because they will have outsmarted the internet fan base?:-)

Because a lot of coaches, maybe even some his own former coaches, don't think he has what it takes to play Safety.

Well the good news is there isn't really much of an opportunity cost. They can try him out at S and if they quickly feel like he can better help the team at CB, then you move him. Its not an all or nothing proposition.

Advertisement
CanesAreAble said:
Ooh. Not a fan of this. He's got fluid hips, and seems to attack the ball well.

I was hoping he'd play Safety.

I liked him at safety as well. This isn't 100% confirmed, just something a couple people have told me

Jenkins played safety at the 7on7 I watched, as did Bush.

While safety projects as his position, I don't think his heart is on defense. I expect him to ultimately become a receiver, even if he starts at safety.

Advertisement
Please don't leave Crawford off your list of notables. It's still early, but we may have gone from rags to riches at the CB position. I'm driving the Jacoby Briscoe bus.

Advertisement
Please don't leave Crawford off your list of notables. It's still early, but we may have gone from rags to riches at the CB position. I'm driving the Jacoby Briscoe bus.

I'm just telling posting what a certain individual told me. Crawford was not mentioned, but I do like him

Last edited:
Peter that statement about Crawford was actually not directed directly to you; it was for the benefit of the board. What was mentioned about Crawford?

I'm just telling posting what a certain individual told me. Crawford was mentioned, but I do like him

Peter that statement about Crawford was actually not directed directly to you; it was for the benefit of the board. What was mentioned about Crawford?

I'm just telling posting what a certain individual told me. Crawford was mentioned, but I do like him

Crawford was not mentioned, sorry. Didn't type the "not"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back