2015 DB McFadden is Elite

Peter Ariz

All American
Administrator
One of the most impressive prospects at Saturday’s South Florida Express tryouts was 2015 CB Tarvarus McFadden from American Heritage. At 6’3”, 180, McFadden showed great speed and physicality against some of the top players in South Florida.

“It’s a challenge out here, but I’m just trying to compete and get better myself because it’s good competition. I’m trying to work on little things like my hips.”

McFadden currently holds five offers from Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Florida State, LSU and Boston College. The hometown Hurricanes are a school that he has love for and the talented sophomore was at Junior Day today.

“I like Miami, I was at the basketball game today. I loved the coaches and the atmosphere; it’s just a great place to be. I like all of them. They’re always happy and they treat you right.”

What does he like about the University of Miami?

“I grew up watching them and it’s close to home. I mostly knew everything about it already. That whole atmosphere with LeBron was crazy today. I can only imagine what college is going to be like.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Jesus how many elite DB's and in 2015's class. This kid Johnson Brewton.

Add in Tyrek Cole and Jeff Hill from Miramar as well. 2014 and 2015 will definitely make up for 2013 being a down year OVERALL in recruiting down here. The next 2 classes are both STACKED.

Advertisement
“I grew up watching them and it’s close to home. I mostly knew everything about it already. That whole atmosphere with LeBron was crazy today. I can only imagine what college is going to be like.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back