40 times at the combine, who's the fastest Cane?

Advertisement
TB has breathed new life into his career
Great 40 and 38" vert
If he can perform well in the gauntlet, he moves up very quickly

One can easily turn on his tapes and see a game changer, as well as the human disaster
But you can coach up physical skills and his obvious talent

How bout japicky's vert
Who the **** knew
All of the Northwestern kids will play in NFL

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;283348 said:
Streeter, 4.34 unofficial. All the Streeter haters look pretty silly.

I sorta doubt anyone thought he wouldn't run well...he still is a ways off from being a pro WR though. He could've used the extra year to learn the craft a bit better and likely been a first rounder with his speed and size. Hankerson was the better WR coming out IMO and he didn't get a start at Washington until they were missing their 1 and 2 in game 9. He had a good game, but had 1 (Moss) and 2 stayed healthy, he may not have seen the field all year.

I was one of the few who knew he would run that well ..
Not sure why it's a surprise when he has been clocked at that speed before..
I posted in this old thread that he ran a 4.3 before..
http://canesinsight.com/showthread....ime-Over-Under&p=183800&viewfull=1#post183800

Last edited:
Brandon Washington 40 run was turrible dude ran out of the lane and was all over the place..

all those guys did well and I expect all of em (except J12) to have nice NFL careers, but it was pretty dumb (in hind sight) to think that Benjamin wouldnt post the best time in the 40. kid can fly. TB is gonna be a good pro IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Four of the top 10 times were kids from SoFla...3 Canes and Robinson (DB from UCF) speed should never be an issue at UM

Advertisement
who would of thought that Travis Benjamin would be STRONGER than Sean Spence??

That was a shocker indeed..

SWASEY gon SWASEY

Scary how weak that is though. Can that really be blamed on the Swassey? Wait he's the strength coach isn't he. smh

Yea i guess swasey ignored spence. (((yawn)))

He was too busy with T Benjamin!

TB didn't play like a strong receiver. I would have never thought he was stronger than Spence though.

Advertisement
Back