40 times at the combine, who's the fastest Cane?

Advertisement
Streeter, 4.34 unofficial. All the Streeter haters look pretty silly.

I sorta doubt anyone thought he wouldn't run well...he still is a ways off from being a pro WR though. He could've used the extra year to learn the craft a bit better and likely been a first rounder with his speed and size. Hankerson was the better WR coming out IMO and he didn't get a start at Washington until they were missing their 1 and 2 in game 9. He had a good game, but had 1 (Moss) and 2 stayed healthy, he may not have seen the field all year.

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;283348 said:

I sorta doubt anyone thought he wouldn't run well...he still is a ways off from being a pro WR though. He could've used the extra year to learn the craft a bit better and likely been a first rounder with his speed and size. Hankerson was the better WR coming out IMO and he didn't get a start at Washington until they were missing their 1 and 2 in game 9. He had a good game, but had 1 (Moss) and 2 stayed healthy, he may not have seen the field all year.

The only reason Hank fell so low is because of his hands... He dropped so many passes even during a record breaking year... Hank did everything great but catch the ball and thats why it took him so long to play for Washington... Streeter has better hands and is another type of receiver... That speed may push him up to the second round... And watchout for T3... He can be a sleeper for someone in the 3rd-4th round... Joey Galloway type player...

[]_[]Fan2010;283348 said:

The only reason Hank fell so low is because of his hands... He dropped so many passes even during a record breaking year... Hank did everything great but catch the ball and thats why it took him so long to play for Washington... Streeter has better hands and is another type of receiver... That speed may push him up to the second round... And watchout for T3... He can be a sleeper for someone in the 3rd-4th round... Joey Galloway type player...

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt Streeter's future and think he'll make a great pro, just that it'll take some time. I know Hank had some trouble with drops, but his route running was much more crisp and he's hardly slow. Naturally, I'm pulling for both of them, just think Streeter could've used an extra year to develop better habits and become a more rounded receiver.

ESPN is reporting this

Travis Benjamin, Miami (FL)
Tommy Streeter, Miami (FL)

Advertisement
ESPN is reporting this

Travis Benjamin, Miami (FL)
Tommy Streeter, Miami (FL)

If Streeter officially ran that, he just made some bank.

His issue has never been his speed, it's his route running. He doesn't make plays between the numbers. NFL corners have speed too and he can't always run a go route.

I have Lamar at 4.34 I was gunna say Streeter at 4.42 and Benjamin at 4.38.

Kinda surprised at Jacory running at 4.72. Spence I could see running a 4.68

Advertisement
It doesn't even matter about his route running if a kid that big breaks a 4.4

I mean I know he has always been fast, but that is taking it up a notch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back