40 times at the combine, who's the fastest Cane?

Advertisement
I'm really hoping that Benjamin cracks into the 4.2 range. DVD has said a few times that TB was faster than he was.

And Miller was running mid 4.3s in the past month (per ESPN Insider), so I don't think that a low 4.3 is unreasonable for him if he balls out for the combine. Streeter would do very well to kill it there.

I remember reading somewhere last year that DVD said he was the 3rd fastest on the team, behind TB3 and McGee. I wouldn't be surprised to see TB3 challenge Chris Johnson's mark of 4.24, especially since he's been training for running the 40.

Advertisement
Benjamin
Miller
Streeter

I see Benji being high 4.2 and Miller being Mid 4.3

I think Streeter will be a little faster than Hank running around a 4.4 flat.

Benjamin
Miller
Streeter

I see Benji being high 4.2 and Miller being Mid 4.3

I think Streeter will be a little faster than Hank running around a 4.4 flat.

Streeter will make a lot of money running a 4.4 flat or under.

If miller can get into Chris Johnson territory he could jump back into 1st round conversation. I still think TB runs the fastest of the group, wonder if he can set the record?

If Streeter can run under a 4.45 ill be a little suprised honestly and could see him going considerably early in the draft.

Advertisement
I honestly see a lot of low 4.4's with NFL timers. I hope they do well.

Advertisement
Streeter is a lot fast than people think. I think TB3 and Miller will be pretty close. Streeter will be in the high 4.3 low 4.4 range. Tall long striders always look slower than they really are. He didn't get open deep all year being a 4.5 guy. I think I remember at least a handful of times last year where he was wide open deep.

Advertisement
Espn reporter noted Tommy running consistent 4.3s in training
All three will be 4.45 and lower
Vernon is also rumored by some draft sites as hitting 4.65 at 265

When do they start running
The anticipation is killing me

Vernon could have made himself so much more money had he come back to school. Really feel like he would've been used as a DE in the 4-3 and an OLB in some 3-4 looks.

Advertisement
Back