4-star RB Byron Louis sets commitment date; names Miami in Top Four

View as article
Alot of things being said about this guy was being said about Fletcher. I was one who was not enamored with Fletcher because of his lack of wiggle. I was dead wrong. You dont need wiggle, if you know how to read block, read defense and get up field. We have other players for wiggle including incoming Girard Pringle.
Above avr speed, power and balance can make up for lack of wiggle.

Advertisement
Four-star American Heritage running back Byron Louis has scheduled his commitment date for September 21st and listed Miami in his top four schools.

Louis is recognized as the 193rd overall prospect for the Class of 2025, ranking first among running backs and 27th overall in the Florida, per the 247Sports composite ranking.

Also listed in Louis's final four are Georgia, Florida State, and Wisconsin, all of whom are interested in securing the four-star back. Louis performed on ESPN last night against Milton 2025 quarterback, Luke Nickel, a Miami commit. Louis ran for 150+ Yards, including this 70-yard TD below:

According to the Miami Herald, Louis "has been leaning on a few American Heritage alums, including Fletcher, Sony Michel, and Khalil Herbert, to help him through the process.”

The number 1 ranked RB in Florida is only the 27th overall player in the state? Something seems off about those 2 facts.

I thought we weren't talking a second back this year?

D said we supposedly aren't…But that it was fluid.

As of right now, I'd guess he wants UM, but our hat going to be on the table whether he can commit to UM or not. Couple weeks for us to decide and for him to keep balling out like he did Friday against good comp.

Posted this in Tears too because they're still mad at Miami and Gaby over the Fitzgerald recruitment.

1724698737864.webp

Attachments

• 1724698724546.webp
    1724698724546.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back