4-star RB Byron Louis sets commitment date; names Miami in Top Four

View as article

Trinton Breeze

Freshman
Premium
Four-star American Heritage running back Byron Louis has scheduled his commitment date for September 21st and listed Miami in his top four schools.

Louis is recognized as the No. 222 overall prospect for the Class of 2025, ranking first among running backs and 34th overall in Florida, per the 247Sports composite ranking.

Also listed in Louis's final four are Georgia, Florida State, and Wisconsin, all of whom are interested in securing the four-star back. Louis performed on ESPN last night...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he’s Cam Harris then pass.

That being said, he ain’t Cam.
Cam was a solid college back. He was the last rb we’ve had who could house it at anytime. He just wasn’t an nfl guy. Louis is bigger than Cam which should help him run better between the tackles.

I hope we take him. Maybe he’ll have a great year and show more in his bag.

Advertisement
Cam was a solid college back. He was the last rb we’ve had who could house it at anytime. He just wasn’t an nfl guy. Louis is bigger than Cam which should help him run better between the tackles.

I hope we take him. Maybe he’ll have a great year and show more in his bag.
1. Cam didn’t have the speed to house it any time.

2. Manny isn’t here anymore. Difference makers only at skill positions.

Want to read the article but forgot how to without the embedded YouTube video

CANE4LIFE described Cam perfectly. Now I don't know about the comparison but Cam was a powerful back with very good speed and absolutely no wiggle at all. Cam had multiple touchdowns over 50 yards during his 3 years here.

I felt like he was a lot faster his freshman and sophomore year. His junior year he bulked up even more which limited his agility/short area quickness even more.

Advertisement
Can never count Mario out….however this smells like a UGA lean situation.

Although I wouldn’t panic if he chose UGA…they’ll have to fight Mario to the end if Mario truly wants this kid in the class - so a flip is a definite possibility if he were to pick UGA

Oh man we clearly have completely different memories but luckily the stats don’t lie. In just 7 games in 2021 Cam had 4 TD’s of over 50 yards.

Cam is by far the most explosive back we’ve had probably since Duke. Comparing him to Cam is far from disrespect. Everyone isn’t league bound and that’s how I feel about Louis.

Oh man we clearly have completely different memories but luckily the stats don’t lie. In just 7 games in 2021 Cam had 4 TD’s of over 50 yards.

Cam is by far the most explosive back we’ve had probably since Duke. Comparing him to Cam is far from disrespect. Everyone isn’t league bound and that’s how I feel about Louis.
Agree. Cam was a **** good back.

Agree. Cam was a **** good back.
How many games tapes do y’all want of him going no where vs. actual talent?

There’s a reason he went nowhere and was 4th on the depth chart his senior.

Cam Harris level talents are what our past look like and explain why we haven’t won **** in years.

Advertisement
Byro n Louis is 5'11'6'0 and 205+ right now...

Cam Harris is 5'9 205+ they dont have thre same running style or anything and ccam was a solid back still in college.

Byron Louis is an upper level rb ...and a difference maker.
Thank you

Alot of things being said about this guy was being said about Fletcher. I was one who was not enamored with Fletcher because of his lack of wiggle. I was dead wrong. You dont need wiggle, if you know how to read block, read defense and get up field. We have other players for wiggle including incoming Girard Pringle.

Advertisement
How many games tapes do y’all want of him going no where vs. actual talent?

There’s a reason he went nowhere and was 4th on the depth chart his senior.

Cam Harris level talents are what our past look like and explain why we haven’t won **** in years.
do you remember who was blocking for Cam. fck your out of your mind. Cam was a dam good back for us.

impressive to bust so many big runs and yet average 3 yds per touch.

Advertisement
Back