4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
If he goes to Louisville all we can do is laugh..

It's not a lack of recruiting and it's not a lack of funding.

If he goes to Bama? I'll still hate him but at least I can understand the logic.
If he goes to UL they going to be a problem eventually. When recruiting changes in places that's when their rise begins.

Advertisement
I'm not sure the point you are making. I'm also not looking to plead for Satterfield because he could get fired maybe. The point I made was Satterfield can show him recent draft success. If you think Mario and TY from 13 years ago is valid lmao ok. If anything that would cause more concern because what happened since?
You honestly believe Satterfield is selling Robby on his WR NFL draft success, in a way that WR recruits believe? I'm sure it's a part of the pitch, but I doubt anyone is buying it. He's no WR whisperer.

I'm not saying Mario should be pointing to TY either, just trying to show how bad your take is.

But hey, maybe you're right. We'll hire Satterfield as an analyst next year and all his WR success will make sure we keep Robby locked in

Advertisement
You honestly believe Satterfield is selling Robby on his WR NFL draft success, in a way that WR recruits believe? I'm sure it's a part of the pitch, but I doubt anyone is buying it. He's no WR whisperer.

I'm not saying Mario should be pointing to TY either, just trying to show how bad your take is.

But hey, maybe you're right. We'll hire Satterfield as an analyst next year and all his WR success will make sure we keep Robby locked in
It's impossible to discuss anything with the combative idiots of CIS. All hail Mario the flawless miracle worker. I guess my invite to the cult got lost in the mail.

Everyone knows the trenches are more important than WRs

👀
fax GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Some kid named Tutu Atwell from Miami, FL, once upon a time played for Satterfield & broke a UL single season record. He was drafted in the 2nd round to the Rams & is a SB champion.

Just saying, NIL + name drop = be on the watch.

It's impossible to discuss anything with the combative idiots of CIS. All hail Mario the flawless miracle worker. I guess my invite to the cult got lost in the mail.
You're right. CIS is a cult. Everywhere else, Satterfield is regarded as a top developer of wide receivers. All he does is get WRs drafted by the end of day 2.

game of thrones agree GIF

Anybody who disagrees with and points out why a hyperbolic take ("Satterfield gets WRs drafted in the first 3 rounds. Can you say the same for Mario?") is wrong is clearly drinking the Kool-Aid.

Some kid named Tutu Atwell from Miami, FL, once upon a time played for Satterfield & broke a UL single season record. He was drafted in the 2nd round to the Rams & is a SB champion.

Just saying, NIL + name drop = be on the watch.
Tutu definitely balled out for UL, I'm just saying that if Satterfield is known for getting WRs drafted early, that's news to me. 2 examples in 9 years is not a trend.

Advertisement
I'm not concerned

We need the season to get here honestly. Sink or swim time. We win 10 games and all the bs other teams are spewing ends.
I’m not all that concerned. This issue I have is that some kids obviously are not seeing/ believing the vision even though they are committed.

I understand that highly rated kids will be pursued till the end, but it’s either you have 10 toes in or you are out. We have plenty of commits who have bought in and see the vision, but the south Florida flakeyness still continues.

If Mario builds this thing back like we all hope it’s looking like it will be done with national players with a very small focus on the backyard.

Time will tell

Tutu definitely balled out for UL, I'm just saying that if Satterfield is known for getting WRs drafted early, that's news to me. 2 examples in 9 years is not a trend.

Yeah, but unfortunately the latest is usually the greatest. I’m witchu my g, but once u have the ability to name drop a recent kid + u got these heavy bags from several angles helping u, it makes chit enticing to an impressionable kid(s) who only care about today & not yesterday.

It’s also y I cringed during former regimes’ recruiting pitches, talking about our past; kids care about what have u done lately. ****, even that chit is barely playing out, b/c it’s now, ‘how heavy is ur bag?’ Smh.

Yeah, but unfortunately the latest is usually the greatest. I’m witchu my g, but once u have the ability to name drop a recent kid + u got these heavy bags from several angles helping u, it makes chit enticing to an impressionable kid(s) who only care about today & not yesterday.

It’s also y I cringed during former regimes’ recruiting pitches, talking about our past; kids care about what have u done lately. ****, even that chit is barely playing out, b/c it’s now, ‘how heavy is ur bag?’ Smh.
I agree with you. Bag is what matters the most (NIL and under then table) for a lot of recruitments. And I know there's a lot of recency bias, but I really don't see Tutu getting drafted being the selling point for Robby or any WR going to UL. Maybe I'm wrong and that ends up being the reason he commits, but I really don't think Satterfield is a WR whisperer.

Ay chill out this isn't a Louisville board. Don't be in here posting anything other than everyone should pick Miami because We Da U. Just because a player attends a school and gets used in a myriad of ways that are comparable to another player doesnt make your point valid. Next you're gonna tell me that even if he didn't recruit him he still can claim he coached him.

Advertisement
Back