#31 and #24 on defense

Advertisement
Bill Hader Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Wes & Malik?
Yes, and aside from the premature draft grades, the best thing I've seen thus far is the overall development and improvement from the players. That is huge for the trajectory of the programs success going forward.

Across the board from players like J. Harris, Porter, Wes, Bryant, Moten, Campbell, I. Horton, and the oline. It's great to see

Advertisement
1st or 2nd round players are very noticeable when you have them. Over the last 5 is it just Jalean, Greg and Tyrique?

I keep that in mind now when I'm about to overrate the **** out of one of our guys because I routinely wear orange and green colored glasses.

Only guy I see on defense in that space is Baron (not a guarantee because I don't know combine measurables). Young players with super early returns Scott, OJ and Blount but that means absolutely nothing this far out.

Offensively I only got Cam and Francis.

Yes, and aside from the premature draft grades, the best thing I've seen thus far is the overall development and improvement from the players. That is huge for the trajectory of the programs success going forward.

Across the board from players like J. Harris, Porter, Wes, Bryant, Moten, Campbell, I. Horton, and the oline. It's great to see

He'd have to add #11 then because that's who #24 is subbing for. I need to see better eyes and forcing things back inside against the run with #31

Advertisement
FWIW, Malik Bryant has been a demon the edge.

If it's an obvious pass down, I'm all for sliding Bain inside and using Malik's speed on the edge to contain and pursue.

Advertisement
We have a lot of good players but no NFL scout has ever made a recommendation to draft a player and said or written the following, “He looked great against FAMU/Ball State”.

If our guys want to be drafted they will need to show it against better competition and they will have the chance to do so.

Advertisement
1st or 2nd round players are very noticeable when you have them. Over the last 5 is it just Jalean, Greg and Tyrique?

I keep that in mind now when I'm about to overrate the **** out of one of our guys because I routinely wear orange and green colored glasses.

Only guy I see on defense in that space is Baron (not a guarantee because I don't know combine measurables). Young players with super early returns Scott, OJ and Blount but that means absolutely nothing this far out.

Offensively I only got Cam and Francis.
Rueben Bain??

OP drank some of the @fraggle juice before posting this.

@Dre posted the most sensible list I've seen so far of the youngins. Way the F too early on most everyone else and the combine measurables aren't known yet.

More than all that, we are 3 games into the best season we've had in a decade or more. Rather than rushing through the fellatio and planning a wedding, can we just sit back and enjoy how it feels for a few minutes? Please.

Advertisement
Back