#31 and #24 on defense

Advertisement
ELIHAH ARRRRROYOOOOO
Big fan but I'm not even sure what makes a top 2 round TE to comment. I thought Brevin was pretty special and he went 5th round.

Elijah has better measurables but I'd imagine injury history and something relating to value of tight ends that I have no idea about would prevent this.

Advertisement
If we are judging on a three game sample size, the guy looking like a first round pick on the d line has been Baron. He has been an absolute force so far this year. Hopefully that continues as the competition gets better.

Big fan but I'm not even sure what makes a top 2 round TE to comment. I thought Brevin was pretty special and he went 5th round.

Elijah has better measurables but I'd imagine injury history and something relating to value of tight ends that I have no idea about would prevent this.
IMG_5645.jpeg

He better put some better blocking on film that's one thing lol

Advertisement
So who u taking off the field to play Malik?

Baron, Alston or mesidor?

Hear me out!

You generally want one guy that is WAY FASTER than the opposing QB. So you can catch a *******.

So I would propose a Bain, Baron, Mesidor front with Malik Bryant as the squeeze, contain end. Not sure Alston has shown that he's a better container than Bryant.

FWIW, Malik Bryant has been a demon the edge.

If it's an obvious pass down, I'm all for sliding Bain inside and using Malik's speed on the edge to contain and pursue.
He'll be fantastic in Alston's role, but next year. Really a great fit for that standup rusher spot. In his current form, he would have been really helpful to us last year when we went 3-3-5.

1st or 2nd round players are very noticeable when you have them. Over the last 5 is it just Jalean, Greg and Tyrique?

I keep that in mind now when I'm about to overrate the **** out of one of our guys because I routinely wear orange and green colored glasses.

Only guy I see on defense in that space is Baron (not a guarantee because I don't know combine measurables). Young players with super early returns Scott, OJ and Blount but that means absolutely nothing this far out.

Offensively I only got Cam and Francis.
And I think you are being overly optimistic on OJ. Kid has surprised and is playing but hasn’t exactly been tested thus far.

Advertisement
Hear me out!

You generally want one guy that is WAY FASTER than the opposing QB. So you can catch a *******.

So I would propose a Bain, Baron, Mesidor front with Malik Bryant as the squeeze, contain end. Not sure Alston has shown that he's a better container than Bryant.
Alston is way better than Bryant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back