3 Most Important Games this year for you

I say all the teams with high hopes are the 3 Most Important Games
FSU- They've beaten us two times in a row and looks to have one of the best defenses in College Football. Expect for this to be competitive in the first half and then for us to fizzle out in the second.
VT- Sure hope our defense has improved or this will be a repeat of last year's game. The good thing is that they don't have Danny Coale, Jarret Boykin, and David Wilson. The bad thing is that they have Logan Thomas.
ND- Just have to do three things to win this one: Don't turn the ball over, stop Cierre Wood, and stop Tyler Eifert!

UVA is a sleeper.

Advertisement
BC The first game sets a tone
VT. Like it or not they are the standard in the Coastal
FSU. Bragging rights in FL. And they have legit talent.

1. BC - Have to start the season on a good note
2. ND - Even though both programs are down, it will still have a lot of national buzz. Plus they kicked our *** in the bowl game a couple years ago.
3. FSU - Because it's FSU

BC - gotta win this game to get off to a strong start. Helps with buy in.

FSU - no explanation needed

VT - can't stand these clowns

Advertisement
There are 4 MOST IMPORTANT GAMES.

Kansass State - Payback Statement

Notre Dame - Absolutely HATE ND - more than Florida.

Virginia Tech - The sooner we start whipping their asses, we're back in the hunt.

Florida State - Will not only provide bragging rights, but will help immensely with recruiting. Especially when FSU whips the Gators ***.

BC, ND, FSU and not just because they are the only games im going to this year :)

BC - gotta get off to a good start and get revenge for last years let down
ND - Would love to win a big game on a big stage, i dont think we have in 4 years
FSU - We have to win this game every year, its the biggest and most important game every year

Advertisement
1. FSU
2. FSU
3. FSU

This. We should not be getting owned by this second rate slapdick Jimbo Fisher FSU operation. I feel like public perception is that we are not on their level and that is unacceptable. Time to reestablish the natural order of things and make FSU our ***** again.

ND-***** them
FSU-***** them
VT- ***** them

This. A football team has to win the big games on their schedule. Big games are versus the biggest baddest competition. Obviously I wanna win 'em all...but give me ND, VT, and F$U hands down...no questions asked.

Advertisement
Back