3/5 at VT (4PM)

Consigliere

All-American
Lot on the line for us tomorrow if we win

- [at least] Share of the regular season Champ
- 10 wins away from home this season (10-4)
- 9-1 in our last 10 games
- 4 game winning streak heading into the ACCT

Just win and stay healthy. Keep the momentum going into the ACCT.

Spread is -6.0 Miami

Advertisement

Spread is -6.0 Miami

Please don't call me a potato... just asking - doesn't UNC have the tiebreaker over us? How does that work?

Spread is -6.0 Miami

Please don't call me a potato... just asking - doesn't UNC have the tiebreaker over us? How does that work?

No tiebreakers

No tie breakers for the title, if both win tomorrow, Miami and UNC will be Co-Champs. They would have the tie breaker for #1 seed in the ACCT though.

Advertisement
Consiglere, thanks for posting this. In the future I'll know to look here. I het to watch it here in coastal NC, which makes sense as I would expect as such in Tar Heel land.

Can, not, lose.

Have a good feeling about Duke over UNC tonight. **** a share let's take it outright again.

Advertisement
I feel like Coach L will have the team bloodthirsty by game time, they know the title is within reach and they want it. I think we win this game pretty big.

Can, not, lose.

Have a good feeling about Duke over UNC tonight. **** a share let's take it outright again.

I have a feeling UNC is out for blood and may win by 20. Hope I'm wrong.

A lot of teams "need" a win today.

Duke NEEDS that win as ND can still get that double bye. Duke also could greatly improve their potential ranking in the NCAAT with another win over UNC.

VPI has won 4 in a row (FSU, BC, Wake, Pitt). They're 9-8 in the ACC. This isn't going to be easy.

Can, not, lose.

I have a feeling UNC is out for blood and may win by 20. Hope I'm wrong.

A lot of teams "need" a win today.

Duke NEEDS that win as ND can still get that double bye. Duke also could greatly improve their potential ranking in the NCAAT with another win over UNC.

VPI has won 4 in a row (FSU, BC, Wake, Pitt). They're 9-8 in the ACC. This isn't going to be easy.

Should be a good day of ball in the conference. Teams needing wins. Good match ups. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back