MEGA 2024 Summer Ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
For people in the know...where do yo project Galvin in the lineup?
Not in the know but I'd have him 1 or 3. Depends how they want to build the lineup and if the SS enrolls.

I'd probably throw him in the 3 hole with Cuvet 2 and the SS leading off but he seems to fit the mold of what I'd expect JD to like at leadoff being more old school. A lot like Kayfus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NECBL
Headline numbers a little worse than the underlying ones, but, through five appearances (four starts), Brandon Olivera has a 6.98 ERA in 19.1 IP. He's allowed 15 runs (all earned) with 29K/11BB. His WHIP is 1.45 and opponents are batting .227 against him.

Stanyek made one appearance on June 11. He threw two scoreless innings while striking out two and walking one. He's no longer on the Upper Valley roster.

Kulikowski is still batting .286 with a hit in 12 of his last 13 games.

Robert and Vargas have not pitched and do not appear on their respective roster. Wise choice with Robert. Hopefully, Vargas doesn't have any lingering issues from his injuries during the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Northwoods
Fischer also seems to be done for the summer. On June 25, he threw four scoreless while striking out two against Madison. His final summer appearance against Battle Creek on June 30 was 6.2 IP allowing five runs (all earned) while striking out seven and walking two.

Advertisement
Back