Official 2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

It would be a tall task to beat this Tenn team twice in a row, with a fresh bullpen and that lineup on any given weekend. But doing that with a taxed pitching staff? Good luck.

Give me a Tenn/A&M final. I wanna see the two best teams going at it.

Advertisement
Part of me wants UM to sell itself off to a private equity firm because it is the only thing that can get UM to stop making stupid hires. The PE hyenas would tear the admin to shreds for hiring a guy like Arteaga.

Ya, they're a bad checked swing call away from being 2 - 0.
Didn’t go
I’m willing to put up a lot of money that both fsu and Uf win a title before miami makes it Omaha again. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

We’re over here trying to pump up a Wichita state player with a massive K rate while fsu is winning games in Omaha after flipping an entire roster…. Uf had a horrible year for their standards and are still playing at Charles Schwab field this weekend.

When you take a step back and look at it all it’s hard to comprehend where we are as a program right now.

Can’t wait for the next Georgia state midweek dude to commit!
nate Snead was a Wichita state guy. Our best closer

I’m willing to put up a lot of money that both fsu and Uf win a title before miami makes it Omaha again. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

We’re over here trying to pump up a Wichita state player with a massive K rate while fsu is winning games in Omaha after flipping an entire roster…. Uf had a horrible year for their standards and are still playing at Charles Schwab field this weekend.

When you take a step back and look at it all it’s hard to comprehend where we are as a program right now.

Can’t wait for the next Georgia state midweek dude to commit!
Where we are as a program? An ACC cellar dweller.

Advertisement
Your program is a legitimate program though. Big difference
We chasing you guys, trying to be top seed to win it all.

You guys have a great program overall and this was just one down year for you guys. I think you’ll be back to the tourney next year.

Side note, my son shares a name with one of your pitchers

So many stubborn, overpaid college coaches this post-season - pitching to 1st round MLB guys w 2 outs, several times w the game on the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Difference is, FSU AD is actually trying to put together a successful baseball program. They fired Meat after he took them to 2 regionals, and hired Link away from ND. We are in **** boys. Baseball ****.
@DMoney - the 4 letter for the place right below purgatory that starts with H and ends with L is on the banned word list? I hear that at Mass bro. Come on.

Advertisement
Back