2023 RECRUITING PREVIEW

The 5-star CB’s Tony Mitchell, Jahlil Hurley & AJ Harris are NOT under any circumstances whatsoever going to sign with Miami, it will NOT happen. I don’t think you understand how 5-star recruits work in Alabama, the only time they don’t go to Bama is if Bama doesn’t want them, but they get first dibs & first refusals right.

If Miami happens to sign a CB from Alabama in the 23 class it’ll be prospects like Avery Stuart or Dallas Young.
So what I'm hearing is 5 star, in-state dbs from Alabama are a bit different from 5 star, in-state dbs from SFL

Advertisement
For the record, you guys are savages.

I've only just dipped my toe back in the water on the recruiting board - obviously inspired by our new HC who's a recruiting monster.

I don't have the energy to think about 2023 recruits when we only have 9 signees for this class! Fair play to those that do.

Advertisement
gear up arnold schwarzenegger GIF

Advertisement
When he mentioned concerns about speed on their latest podcast I was confused as ****.
I saw his film unless I have seen the wrong kid he didn't look fast to me either. I keep seeing 4.38's but from what I saw he played not to that speed. Not being a dik I swear but didn't see it from what I saw. Unless someone has a better tape cause this one went under the radar for me. I did check hudl don't know if I even saw the right guy. Unless I'm going crazy

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was the consensus on the Skinner thread too until @EB1177 gave us the heads up that the Bama lock wasn't so much of a lock and then Friday happened.
I hear you. If you want to compare a South Carolina kid that went to IMG to these kids then go ahead. I'd love to have one of them, and I have no doubt Trob will impress, but at the end of the day the landing spots will be bama, uga, Clemson, or Auburn. Families of these kids will be well taken care of.

I find it interesting that there is only (5) prospects on the top 25 list in south Florida for the Florida ranking via 247. Is south Florida not stacked or are the evals/rankings not spun up yet for 2023?

Advertisement
Back