2023 RECRUITING PREVIEW

Advertisement
He can make it so much easier if he beats the Aggies in college station… he does that he should cement a top 3/5 class…

I don't think it is going to matter. A & M lost 4 games, and ended this cycle with the number #1 recruiting class. By the time early signing happens, we will be three months removed from playing that game. Plus, Mario is an elite recruiter, he is likely to be able to sell kids on coming here, and playing early. A win wouldn't hurt, but I wouldn't put too much stock in a lost either.

I think we’ll have a good top 10 class.

Depending on who is the RB’s coach, I could see us landing one of the elite 5-star RB’s.

Richard Young, Cedric Baxter, Mark Fletcher, Samuel Singleton, Treyaun Webb, Javin Simpkins & Kendrick Raphael. The 2023 class for RB’s is absolutely STACKED in FL.

I think we’ll have a good WR group, gotta land Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown & maybe one more.

Jackson Arnold is the best QB in the 23 class IMO, but I doubt we go after him.

Cormani McClain is gonna be the most difficult recruiting battle to win, need a big big NIL deal for him.

Also hope TRob goes OOS for CB’s this class too, there’s some really good prospects in TX & Cali.

It’ll be interesting to see who we get between King Mack at STA & Daemon ***an at AH.
I hope this doesn't stand for American Heritage cuz smh lol

When he mentioned concerns about speed on their latest podcast I was confused as ****.
They gotta get their ***** together. This board knows more about the players than they do, and thanks to guys like Cribby and a few others, the scoop on potential commits is way better here on CiS.

Advertisement
Hey LCE,
Just wondering which two RB you give us the best chance of landing. I haven’t had a look at 2023 at all yet.
Too early to tell, depends on who the RB’s coach will be & which direction the staff wants to go in.

I do know the top target will be Richard Young, Mark Fletcher due to him being in Broward will be a high target as well, Cedric Baxter will be too, but as of now it’s still too early to know exactly how that shakes out.

Too early to tell, depends on who the RB’s coach will be & which direction the staff wants to go in.

I do know the top target will be Richard Young, Mark Fletcher due to him being in Broward will be a high target as well, Cedric Baxter will be too, but as of now it’s still too early to know exactly how that shakes out.
Cheers mate,
I’ll keep an eye out.

I think we’ll have a good top 10 class.

Depending on who is the RB’s coach, I could see us landing one of the elite 5-star RB’s.

Richard Young, Cedric Baxter, Mark Fletcher, Samuel Singleton, Treyaun Webb, Javin Simpkins & Kendrick Raphael. The 2023 class for RB’s is absolutely STACKED in FL.

I think we’ll have a good WR group, gotta land Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown & maybe one more.

Jackson Arnold is the best QB in the 23 class IMO, but I doubt we go after him.

Cormani McClain is gonna be the most difficult recruiting battle to win, need a big big NIL deal for him.

Also hope TRob goes OOS for CB’s this class too, there’s some really good prospects in TX & Cali.

It’ll be interesting to see who we get between King Mack at STA & Daemon ***an at AH.
AH? think that answers that lmao

5-star CB’s from Alabama ain’t coming to Miami bruh, not happening lol.

They’re going to either Bama, UGA, Clemson or Auburn, but they for sure AF ain’t coming here, unless we give them multi-million dollar NIL deals & even then they still probably wouldn’t come here.

Yeah we may as well move on. A waste of time.

Advertisement
Those 5 star bama corners T. Mitchell and J. Hurley visited last spring we need to stay on them you never know
Didn't they come down with Fegans? If they came down because of Fegans, afraid Manny ruined any chances we had there. However, if they came down because of TRob, possible, they might at least listen to Mario's pitch. But I'm not liking our odds of slipping into Bama and stealing not one, but TWO 5* CBs from underneath Saban. If Mario does that, I would be stunned. Absolutely floored.

Advertisement
Advertisement
5-star CB’s from Alabama ain’t coming to Miami bruh, not happening lol.

They’re going to either Bama, UGA, Clemson or Auburn, but they for sure AF ain’t coming here, unless we give them multi-million dollar NIL deals & even then they still probably wouldn’t come here.
how could you be so sure joe pesci GIF

I went over the 5* CBs visit thread from earlier in the year. They definitely came because of TRob and not Fegans which is a good thing. I forgot that TRob was an Auburn alum. @HOLISTIC CANE had some interesting insights into TRob's chances with Bama recruits in that thread due to his Auburn ties.

Mitchell seemed to bond with DVD. DVD and TRob are killers on the trail and we've got Mario to close the deal now. I know LCE said no way, and its still extremely unlikely but there's at least a tiny window of opportunity here.

I went over the 5* CBs visit thread from earlier in the year. They definitely came because of TRob and not Fegans which is a good thing. I forgot that TRob was an Auburn alum. @HOLISTIC CANE had some interesting insights into TRob's chances with Bama recruits in that thread due to his Auburn ties.

Mitchell seemed to bond with DVD. DVD and TRob are killers on the trail and we've got Mario to close the deal now. I know LCE said no way, and its still extremely unlikely but there's at least a tiny window of opportunity here.

The 5-star CB’s Tony Mitchell, Jahlil Hurley & AJ Harris are NOT under any circumstances whatsoever going to sign with Miami, it will NOT happen. I don’t think you understand how 5-star recruits work in Alabama, the only time they don’t go to Bama is if Bama doesn’t want them, but they get first dibs & first refusals right.

If Miami happens to sign a CB from Alabama in the 23 class it’ll be prospects like Avery Stuart or Dallas Young.

Advertisement
Back