2018 5 Star PG Immanuel Quickley's Final 8

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami: "I think we really connected with Miami when they came and visited. All four coaches, in a good and positive way. Coach [Jim] Larrañaga is a great guy and I respect him on and off the floor. He's great guy."

Quickley, a 6-foot-3 point guard, has taken unofficial visits to each of his finalists, except for Miami. He was scheduled to visit Miami in the fall, but a Hurricane interrupted his plans.

Next up for Quickley is to begin setting up official visits.

"I'm planning to take all of my official visits," Quickley said. "Once I plan them, I'll take them and make a decision before I start my senior year."

Five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley cuts list to four - Basketball Recruiting - Scout

From 247:

Four schools remain for Bel Air (Md.) John Carroll 5-star point guard Immanuel Quickley.

Quickley cut his list to Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland and Miami, he confirmed to CatsPause.com Monday.

Ranked No. 9 overall and the No. 2 point guard in the 2017 class by the 247Sports Composite, Quickley scored 28 points on six three-pointers and hands out nine assists in leading Team BBC to the championship at the Big Shots Memorial Day Classic over the weekend.

He is averaging 14.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game for Team BBC through eight games on the Adidas Gauntlet travel circuit this spring.

Quickley also recently received a training camp invite from USA Basketball's U19 team that will be coached by John Calipari and compete at the FIBA World Cup in Egypt in July. He won a gold medal with the USA U17 squad at the FIBA World Championship in Spain last summer.

Previously down to seven schools, Quickley eliminated Duke, Providence and Virginia.

Kentucky is the only school left on Quickley's list represented on his 247Sports Crystal Ball with five of the 10 predictions.

Four schools remain for 5-star PG Immanuel Quickley

Him getting coached by Calipari with USA U-19 team could work in their advantage. Still, it's impressive that we've left enough of an impression on him that we're in his top four without him ever visiting campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miles Wilson is supposed to visit today. Not IQ. Wilson's the transfer pg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back