2012 schedule released

Advertisement
Don't mind the nooner if its an away game in cold weather, otherwise yeah, its WOAT

We haven't had a home game since we've moved out of the Orange bowl.

seems that way but these guys ahve to make every dam game a home game. that's the attitude you have to have. a team can go anywhere and make a location a home. that's what the bad to the bone do.

Advertisement
Why wont k-state be as good? Isnt their qb (who we couldnt tackle) back?

did you see how beat up their qb was after the game? lmao at miami couldn't tackle him. miami was out coached mostly offense ve defense and personel wise that game badly.

I was wondering the same thing. A lot of people seem to be downplaying this schedule but I don't think it is soft by any stretch of the imagination. I think we're looking at a 6 - 7 win season. 2013 is another story.

did you see how beat up their qb was after the game? lmao at miami couldn't tackle him. miami was out coached mostly offense ve defense and personel wise that game badly.

They couldn't. You sure don't remember his 26 yard run from their own goal line huh?

Another poor observation from Nites.

We haven't had a home game since we've moved out of the Orange bowl.

seems that way but these guys ahve to make every dam game a home game. that's the attitude you have to have. a team can go anywhere and make a location a home. that's what the bad to the bone do.

I think he means that there's no real home field advantage at sunlife. Even if the stadium is packed, its not very loud and the atmosphere is out of sync. Opposing teams feel no tension and pressure and can come in there, focus, and play loose. its not a hostile environment. This is a BIG problem and I suspect its one of the reasons why the dolphins have been struggling for so long.

What this program really needs is a renovation to sunlife that would make things tough for opponents....gotta have an advantage playing at home.

Advertisement
i'm not one of those crazy optimistic fans, but if our team plays well the only games that we should have difficulty with are nd, fsu, and vt.

that said, i don't think there's a very good probability that we end the season with only 3 losses. i'll say we take 4 losses. like others said, i expect that we'll win some of those three tougher games but then lose one or two of the ones that we should win.

edit.. after thinking about it, nd might not be too tough of a game. michael floyd killed us last year and things might be different now that he's not around.

@KS, @ND (almost) with 3 of the 1st 4 on the road is brutal. The good thing is we have our toughest ACC foes at home & we basically dodge any cold weather (@UVA - who could be good or garbage). We can go 6-2 ACC and play Dec 1

I think the key to this season is how well the D plays. I hope Coach D gets more aggressive with his blitzing this year.

Just go get the fackin QB.

Good defense would keep them in games longer and give them a chance to win in the 4th.

Oh, is anyone else going to the Ga Tech game...it's not far from me so I'm taking my 6 yr old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back