Oct. 27 OPEN
Nov. 1 VIRGINIA TECH (Thursday), ESPN
Nov. 10 at Virginia
Nov. 17 SOUTH FLORIDA
Nov. 24 at Duke

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
where did you hear the schedule was being released at 2, and is that 2pm today?
not saying your wrong , just wandering.

Advertisement
MIAMI
Sept. 1 at Boston College
Sept. 8 at Kansas State
Sept. 15 BETHUNE-COOKMAN
Sept. 22 at Georgia Tech
Sept. 29 NC STATE
Oct. 6 at Notre Dame
Solider Field, Chicago, Ill.
Oct. 13 NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 20 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 27 OPEN
Nov. 1 VIRGINIA TECH (Thursday), ESPN
Nov. 10 at Virginia
Nov. 17 SOUTH FLORIDA
Nov. 24 at Duke

Somewhat of a tougher start - 3 away games in 21 days. Might be a little rough considering our QB situation and other position battles/lack-of-depth (youth).

How good is Kansas State suppose to be? Georgia Tech?

If we can get through the first half of the season in decent shape, be playing well and be healthy, it sets-up nice because 4 of our last 6 are at home, including our two toughest opponents.

My guess is we'll be 8-4; 5-3 in the conference, but definitely improving going into 2013 for a run at the conference championship.

8-4 is optimistic, IMO.

You are going to see the same situation as last year. They are going to win a game or two that they should have lost. And they are going to lose a game or two that they should have won.

the fact that we start with so many road games will be good for us in the long run

it could serve to teach a young team alot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a bad schedule.

Like the bye week later on the year (before VT especially)

Not sure how I feel about playing GT so early. They usually play better early in the year (but they should still suck)

7-9 wins.. no more no less..

We're a young team that needs to develop and learn how to win. That KSU game could get ugly.. but we'll benefit from it down the line for adjustment that will be made.

Also - playing 7 god **** weeks straight and THEN on the 8th week play our biggest rivals in FSU is scary as ****. I hope to **** GOLDEN worked these ASSES of in UTOUGH becuase I'll be damned if they ain't gonna need it to go thru that stretch.

Positives are a bye before VT and 9 days before Virginia who we really need to beat this year. Schedule helps with coastal div Games

Won't lose to SFL and Duke..

Wins BC, BCU, GT,NCST, SFL, DUKE, Virg, UNC
Losses KSU, ND, FSU, VT

JC

I think the schedule is about as favorable as can be, all things considered.

First 2 games will determine a lot. It's nearly impossible to accurately predict how this team will fare. With good news out of Spring regarding the D and QB, I'd say 8 wins. Otherwise, I think 6 wins is about right, no reason to suspect more. USF and Virginia are no longer pushovers.

NC State is supposed to be pretty good this year.

There are a lot of variables.

Bye before VT helps, especially coming off what will be a tough game vs FSU.

However, they have a bye before us as well, coming off a tough game vs Clemson.

Advertisement
Back