2/3 @ VT @ 2:00 PM (ESPN)

Advertisement
Great win. I said on post earlier in week that we would lose to va tech. I admit I was wrong. We got an important away win. The punk Austin, aka the hater doesn't have the maturity or guts to admit we fought hard for a big win. When things started getting hairy in the 2nd half, he posted his usual anti coach and anti team crap. This kid is not a cane fan and why he continues to post on our football and basketball forum is perplexing.

A lot of good...

- Amp with 25 Points, 13 Rebounds, 3 Blocks, 2 Assists and 1 Steal. He played with 4 fouls for awhile.
- DJ played well on offense, especially early on. Love when he shhheddd the crowd.
- Coach made a great call going with Sam over Huell at the end (at the 5).
- Newton played well coming off the bench. 12 Points, 6 Rebounds and 4 Assists. He needs to STOP getting the ball when we're going to be fouled. He is not a good FT shooter.

And the bad...

- Huell just sucked. I am glad they went with Sam over him at the end. Huell was 0-5 from FG.
- Lykes needs to control the ball and be smarter.

Walker had a pretty good game overall. His offense wasn't that good but overall he delivered.

Next up is Wake, win that and we're really in great shape.

Advertisement
Solid win. Beating VT is always a beautiful thing! A bunch of wannabes out of Blacksburg never winning anything and amounting to a nothing fanbase!

Advertisement
Miller looked ok in his few minutes. We're going to need something from him and Waardenburg and more from Izundu if Huell continues to badly fade. Huell should have been feasting today but was M.I.A.

Solid win, outside of a couple of moments when VT cut it to three, this game was mostly in hand. That's all you can ask for when it comes to a road game. Few things to whine about today, outside of Huell being soft. He should have feasted on the significantly smaller Hokies, but he didn't want to get in the post, and work. That said, guys like DJ, Quan and others were productive, and the team did a good job of keeping the Hokies from bombing away from three. Now comes the tough part: Protect your home court, and build on this week. Another big week will put Miami on the cusp of playing their way into a top 5 seed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re 17-5, 6-4 and in 4th heading into the easiest part of the schedule. But, I was told if we lost to FSU the season was done.

A lot of good...

- Amp with 25 Points, 13 Rebounds, 3 Blocks, 2 Assists and 1 Steal. He played with 4 fouls for awhile.
- DJ played well on offense, especially early on. Love when he shhheddd the crowd.
- Coach made a great call going with Sam over Huell at the end (at the 5).
- Newton played well coming off the bench. 12 Points, 6 Rebounds and 4 Assists. He needs to STOP getting the ball when we're going to be fouled. He is not a good FT shooter.

And the bad...

- Huell just sucked. I am glad they went with Sam over him at the end. Huell was 0-5 from FG.
- Lykes needs to control the ball and be smarter.

Walker had a pretty good game overall. His offense wasn't that good but overall he delivered.

Next up is Wake, win that and we're really in great shape.

Thanks for your posts in this thread. Was trying to listen to it in the car but that was a fool's errand given my passengers.

Advertisement
Back