2/14 @FSU 6:30 ESPNU

Great win. FSU has wins over Florida, Virginia, VCU, Clemson and an OT loss at Iowa. FSU is a tourney team. We beat them at their place when Tonye had 4 fouls with like 10 minutes left, and Sheldon was playing on 1 foot for the last 7 minutes. We're 20-4, 9-3. Anyone who is complaining now is a ******* potato.

Advertisement
Great win. FSU has wins over Florida, Virginia, VCU, Clemson and an OT loss at Iowa. FSU is a tourney team. We beat them at their place when Tonye had 4 fouls with like 10 minutes left, and Sheldon was playing on 1 foot for the last 7 minutes. We're 20-4, 9-3. Anyone who is complaining now is a ******* potato.

Agreed. An underdog win, on the road, against FSU.

I'll take it.

Great win. FSU has wins over Florida, Virginia, VCU, Clemson and an OT loss at Iowa. FSU is a tourney team. We beat them at their place when Tonye had 4 fouls with like 10 minutes left, and Sheldon was playing on 1 foot for the last 7 minutes. We're 20-4, 9-3. Anyone who is complaining now is a ****ing potato.

Agreed. An underdog win, on the road, against FSU.

I'll take it.

This really makes Wednesday a MUST WIN

Advertisement
IMO after this last week, FSU is not a tourney team. At best they're last 4 in. If they're able to beat the dogchit they play this week, they will be last 4 in. They finish with @ Duke, ND and Cuse.

My guess is they need 3-4 more wins. Closer to 4.

6-7 in ACC and 16-9 overall. Not a tourney team...

IMO after this last week, FSU is not a tourney team. At best they're last 4 in. If they're able to beat the dogchit they play this week, they will be last 4 in. They finish with @ Duke, ND and Cuse.

My guess is they need 3-4 more wins. Closer to 4.

Such a pleasure watching a Jim Larranga coached team. We have a decent amount of talent on this team, but frankly I am amazed at how well he has mashed the unit together between the transfers and his own recruits. The player development that you see under him has been exceptional. Just look at Jekiri and McClellan.

Advertisement
It's tough to win on the road. Good win it keeps them on the bubble but maybe they fire Hamilton sooner than we hope

Advertisement
Back