2/14 @FSU 6:30 ESPNU

Consigliere

All-American
There is a lot of talk that FSU has been performing well lately but that is a load of chit. Their 4 game winning streak ended with a loss at Cuse. During the streak they managed to beat BC, WF, NCST and Clemson. The first 3 teams are the worst 3 teams in the conference. Clemson on the other hand is 2-6 on the road. So congrats FSU for beating a bunch of crap in a row.

FSU is a decent team and they play better at home. We should win this game and we could have a tremendous jump in the rankings with it.

Just win baby!

Last edited:
Advertisement
If today's results hold this FSU game is becoming huge.

With a win:
We enter the top 8
We are one game out of first in the conf with VT the only between us and a first place game with UNC.
We Move into #2 seed territory.
We are 7-1 in our last 8 games.

I know it's not a must win but if we want to win the acc this year, which is a very realistic goal right now, we need this game.

The nc st. game is haunting us. This win would help make up for it.

Interesting that the game is a pik em. Oddsmakers and pundits don't trust us on the road...time to step it up men. Go get em!

Advertisement
Gotta win on the road.... F$U isn't very good but we've lost to a school named Northeastern so....

Advertisement
No longer a pik em, now FSU -1.5. CANES BBALL bein' Disrespected, c'mon CANES get MAD! Noles gonna get Caned!

We have to come out motivated as they need the game more than us and have the ability to beat us. They handled NC St on road where we lost and beat Clemson who also beat us so I am sure not counting them out. Last year they kept us out of NCAA by beating us in Tally.

We have to come out motivated as they need the game more than us and have the ability to beat us. They handled NC St on road where we lost and beat Clemson who also beat us so I am sure not counting them out. Last year they kept us out of NCAA by beating us in Tally.

And we beat them already. Didn't Angel play like chit too?

Advertisement

We are a different team at home and have to get over lax performances on the road because they are far superior to NC St and have more to play for.

We are a different team at home and have to get over lax performances on the road because they are far superior to NC St and have more to play for.

Yes we are a different team on the road like everyone else. Talk to UVA. Or anyone.

FSU is a decent team that has beaten no one to gerk it to recently. We beat them (yes at home) already and Angel played like a **** sandwich. We're rested and they just lost to Cuse.

Advertisement
Gotta win on the road.... F$U isn't very good but we've lost to a school named Northeastern so....

The Northeastern game was almost 3 months ago and a home game. Not sure how it is relevant.

FSU is a bubble team right now and favored in this game.

Let's win!

Advertisement
Back