1/27 @ FSU @ 4:00 PM (Watch ESPN)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam playing some big minutes the last 2 games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to, Izundu hasn't given this team much since conference play started. Happy to see that SW is starting to figure it out, the dude has legit talent, and once he fully develops, will be a solid stretch 4.

Advertisement
They aren’t missing. Nothing you can do. The fact were not down double digits is amazing.

They aren’t missing. Nothing you can do. The fact were not down double digits is amazing.

We can stop giving up offensive rebounds and start contesting more of their shots. What we can't do is stop the refs from acting like *****.

Worst defense I’ve ever seen us play under L

FSU is historically one of the worst shooting teams in the ACC, they are shooting out of their minds. Frankly, you WANT FSU to take jumpers, because they will brick more often than not. What you don't want, is for them to get layups and dunks. Especially that 7ft tall scrub, who can't put together a post move if his life depended on it. Izundu needs to cancel that guy out, front him, force the guards to have to make a perfect pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement

FSU is historically one of the worst shooting teams in the ACC, they are shooting out of their minds. Frankly, you WANT FSU to take jumpers, because they will brick more often than not. What you don't want, is for them to get layups and dunks. Especially that 7ft tall scrub, who can't put together a post move if his life depended on it. Izundu needs to cancel that guy out, front him, force the guards to have to make a perfect pass.

Izundu can't play defense without fouling

The difference is FSU is playing like its a Rivalry and Miami is playing like its just another game.

Advertisement
Back