1/27 @ FSU @ 4:00 PM (Watch ESPN)

Advertisement
Huell with the shove lol what the **** was his problem

His problem was he played like a tremendous ****** during the game so instead he pretended to care after the game.

F that... I’m glad he tried to fight that dude at the end of the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care what he does after the game. It would be nice if he tried on defense during the game.

He had one of the worst OTs I ever saw.

DJ had a great game but those two missed 3's that would have given us the lead we're back breakers.

I hate this ****ing conference with every fiber in my body.
What? Calm down. It is only a game.

This stems well beyond just today and this sport
Maybe you should visit a psychiatrist, he may be able to help you with your problem.

Appreciate it. Personally was on the fence about it

You enjoy the collective vendetta acc officials have with Miami sports though

DJ had a great game but those two missed 3's that would have given us the lead we're back breakers.

Sure it would have been great if he hit those but he shot 60% from 3. Perhaps if Huell showed up during OT or if Brown started hitting layups we wouldn't need DJ to hit 80% of his 3s.

Advertisement
Tough one to swallow but I’m glad we shot as well as we did. Gives me confidence moving forward. FSU is 30-1 in their last 31 at home now I believe so we can’t be too upset.

Advertisement
This was always going to be a very tough win. We need to win the next 4.

When you refuse to play defense, it is a guarantee. I'm glad I wasn't counting uncontested lane points, that would have been gut wrenching....like we had 4 Hardins on defense on each possession.

If there is anything positive to take away, F$U couldn't keep a team not playing defense out of OT....all the time while shooting a very high %.

UM

I thought Amp was TERRIBLE with his help side defense... he was late and just got out of the way the whole 2nd half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amp didn't try at all several times.

One rimmed out. How was it a backbreaker? Miami still had a chance to win the game in regulation, and gave it away in OT. How is this on the guy whose shooting KEPT MIAMI IN THE GAME. Shooters are going to miss shots, even when they are blazing hot.

Advertisement
Tough one to swallow but I’m glad we shot as well as we did. Gives me confidence moving forward. FSU is 30-1 in their last 31 at home now I believe so we can’t be too upset.

Miami got a split with FSU, and was one Lonnie Walker jumper away from getting a sweep. I'm good with that, especially when one looks at how good FSU is at home. Miami is about to feast on a lot of mediocre teams, especially if LW continues to grow. Miami should and most likely will cruise to 10+ conference wins, and should be pretty hot coming down stretch.

Just saying no team in the acc other than maybe Virginia is beating fsu at FSU today especially with how the refs are calling it

It's nearly impossible to win on the road in the conference

Other teams do it. Duke did it to us.

Historically, most teams are below .500 on the road in conference play. Yes, it does happen, but you don't make your living as a coach winning road conference games. The successful teams tend to make their hay at home, while then beating the teams they are supposed to on the road.

Just saying no team in the acc other than maybe Virginia is beating fsu at FSU today especially with how the refs are calling it

It's nearly impossible to win on the road in the conference

Other teams do it. Duke did it to us.

Historically, most teams are below .500 on the road in conference play. Yes, it does happen, but you don't make your living as a coach winning road conference games. The successful teams tend to make their hay at home, while then beating the teams they are supposed to on the road.

If you want to be an elite teams you need to win a few road ACC games each year at the bare minimum.

Advertisement
This is who we are. Unfortunately, too many people think this is the best we can do since, you know, we just started up basketball again in 1985.

NC state just won at UNC. Miami is just not a great team right now. Seriously disappointing thus far. But 11 games left to get 7 or so wins.

What does 11 ACC wins signify?

Well I believe 7 more wins gets us to 10 wins and that'd be 10 and 8 which should be good enough to make the tourney. Anything less is cutting it extremely close.

My mistake. We are 4 and 4 now. So 10 games left. 6 wins gets us to 10 and 8 and probably in the tourney.

This is who we are. Unfortunately, too many people think this is the best we can do since, you know, we just started up basketball again in 1985.

For once I agree with you. This is unacceptable. Having a **** year with this terrible recruiting class is going to put us right back at square one.

Advertisement
Back