• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
8-4 or better. Record is hard to predict cause injuries can play a big part.

I feel pretty confident though in 9-10 wins. If we beat A&M though who knows, 11 or 12 wins could happen.

If lame -duck Manny can go 7-5 though I just gotta believe we win at least 8 this year.

10-2 or better..

Everybody predicting worse is underestimating how bad our resources and our coaching (especially defensively) has been the last few years and is still in denial of what is happening at Miami. The resources and investment have exploded the last 6 months.. Not just coaching.. But nutrition..conditioning..mental health.. accountability. Equipment..and a whole list of other resources that didn't exist before.

I know these things don't create change overnight. But we also play in the ACC Coastal. we're frequently a 8-4/9-3 team without all these other things. 10-2 isn't dreaming. It's optimistic, yes.. But I'm optimistic that the resources being poured into the program will pay immediate and long term dividends.

Last edited:
9-3 is my vote even though my Canes shades say 10-2.

I think we lose to A&M, Clemson, and a heartbreaking, semi low scoring game vs a VT/PITT/UNC/FSU type team.

Advertisement
9-3. We have the tools to go 11-1, but I think our lack of depth in some key positions and lack of stellar WR play losses us A&M, Clemson, and one other game. Still though, solid progress into 2023, were competitive in every game and get to 10 wins with a bowl. A reminder, we’ve only won nine games or more four times since 2005.

I think 9-3 is a reasonable expectation. If 8-4 and/or Clemp$on were at HRS, I think we could one of them. With this coaching staff, a legit DL and Safeties, a Heisman caliber QB, a helluva TE room, and surely an improved OL, I think we’ve got a chance in every game. I don’t see us getting blown out by anybody.

Last year at this time, I would have said 10-2 or better, stupid mother ******. I looked at the depth chart and the schedule and could not see more than 2 losses. In other words, I swigged the Kool-aid so hard that I'm still hung over.
This year, I look at the baseline of 7-5, and I ask how much better the talent is. The coaching should make a huge difference, but they're coaches, not magicians.
I voted 9-3. We handle business against Bethune Cookman, Southern Miss, Middle Tennessee, Duke, Georgia Tech, and Virginia Tech. We go 3-3 against Texas A&M, North Carolina, Clemson, Pitt, FSU, and Virginia. Four of those teams beat us last year, and Clemson humiliated us the year before that. If we win 3/6 of those games, I will be happy.

8-4 with potential to be better.

Y’all that say 8-4 is a failure….fellas you are only a bad bounce or two away from 15-0 vs 8-4.

We all hope for better the difference between 8-4 and 9-4 ain’t that great.

The only thing I’d wish for is that we finally win a ******* bowl game.

Not buying the defensive stock until I see the team in person.

Advertisement
8-4
RBS (1 more injury away from crisis)
DE (plenty of bodies but no proven sack artist)
LB (slow room)
OL mid
WR (YOU KNOW WHY)
CBs questionable (Mainly Ivey has convinced another staff)

I personally see 7-5 or 6-6. On paper the team is pretty good but unfortunately god hates UM. Btw the people who voted 10 or more needs to be instantly fitted for a permanent bicycle helmet
I have no idea why you allow this fool to invade our space.

Advertisement
I voted 9-3 but I don’t see a loss at UVA. They are gonna be terrible. If our defense can’t stop them with a brand new offensive line, we are worse off than I could’ve ever imagined. It’ll take laying a huge egg to lose that game. They won’t be good.

9-3. Lose to Clemson TAMU and drop one we shouldn't, maybe Pitt or UVA. I'm not open to thinking we do worse than that cause I don't want to.

Advertisement
I voted 9-3 but I don’t see a loss at UVA. They are gonna be terrible. If our defense can’t stop them with a brand new offensive line, we are worse off than I could’ve ever imagined. It’ll take laying a huge egg to lose that game. They won’t be good.
We are 6-4 against them in our last 10 and 3-5 in Charlottesville since we joined the ACC. It’s not a layup no matter how much better we are on paper.

10-2 or better. Call me whatever you want.
Mario's assistants are auditioning for their next big jump in the coaching world. Watch out.
Other than Clemson and TAMU I really don't see Mario and his top assistants lose another game.

Never boast about tomorrow.
You may never know what a day may bring forth.
Truth GIF

I went 9-3. I feel like it could be similar to Richt’s first year but the QB gets us an extra regular season win. I think the 9-3 would feel really good if we beat 1 of A&M or Clemson and end on a high note like we did with Richt winning a bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back