PREDICT MIAMI'S RECORD

• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10-2. 3 losses is an under performance and I do not expect that with TVD here. Forget about how he throws the football, the kid is the leader.

Advertisement
9-3. Mario has filled a lot of voids but this is still year one with new coaches and a new system.All the losses i feel will be close, though.

I say 9-3 because that’s the floor imo and I think we find a way to drop 3 games that could’ve been wins. One position I’m buying the hype for is this new D Line and the depth. That group will make everyone else’s job much easier. TVD will play on Sundays no matter who his receivers are. At least one or two of these receivers will start taking advantage of that at some point.

This staff has really made all the difference in building this years team. I said it last year and was dead wrong, but this has the potential to be a really good year for the Canes.

Advertisement
9-3 is my official precocktion. I'll even hang my nuts out there like this:

Buffoon 63-7 -- WIN
Southern **** 37-23 -- WIN
@ Texas 8&4 23-27 -- LOSS
Middle Bum**** St 30-13 -- WIN
UNC 37-27 -- WIN
@ ****** Tech 27-20 -- WIN
Duke 48-10 -- WIN
@ ****** 31-34 -- LOSS
FSU 30-20 -- WIN
@ Ga Tuck 41-17 -- WIN
@ Clumpson 17-31 -- LOSS
Putt 30-24 -- WIN

9-3 regular season record. 6-2 in the ACC.

Have the Corstal wrapped up even before the last game and we beat Pitt anyway.

Lose a little closer game vs Blumpkin in Charlotte.

Win the Orange Bowl.

9-3. Like most have said, the 2 likely road losses and a hiccup is the likeliest outcome.

I think it all comes down to the offense. Lashlee's offense couldn't run but it could score points. Which I thought was the goal on offense. I know its beating a dead horse, but I worry about being overcommitted to the run. Especially without having the stable of RB necessary to do it. Personally I hope we go back to some of the easier concepts and air it tf out this year.

Let's be real here. We're not winning the national championship this season. We're not. BUT I think if we run the same offense from last year with Steele's defense, I would feel pretty confident that this is a 10 win season. But I can't/won't/don't trust the offense until I see it putting up points.

8-4. Still think the OL isn’t strong enough yet to help with the power run that Mario and Gattis like. We Will drop a game that will have us kicking ourselves all off season and having some of you wanting Mario fired.

Advertisement
9-3

@ Texas A&M loss
@ Clemson loss

And a loss to one team we should beat but have a bad day, bad calls, and or bad luck.

Undefeated at home

Miami plays in the ACC Title game

I guessed 8-4, mostly because I feel like we're in for a "culture change" season.

Those transitions are never smooth when a team is half-assin' it as often as we did during the tenure of the previous "coach"

Also, I'll believe we're gonna be worth a flip on the OL when I finally see it.

Dynasties aren't built — or, in UM's case, reconstructed — in just one season.

But big picture, it's all very good.

Advertisement
I have no idea who we lose to. We may upset A2M, or we may upset Clemson. But even if we do, we still find a way to lose games we shouldn’t.

9-3

9-3. Until I see this team not just drop a dumb f*ck game I can’t buy 10 regular season wins.

If we beat TAMU though I think we are undefeated when we meet Clemson.

Advertisement
8-4 is tolerable if something unexpected happens that a reasonable person can’t ignore (major monkeypox outbreak)

wtf GIF

9-3 and 10-4 after ACC and bowl games. Right on track to change the perception of Miami nationally. (If we fucc around and win 11/12 games I think TVD could stay another year for a playoff run)

9-3. Losses to A&M, Clemson are pretty standard. While we shouldn’t lose this game, @UVA presents a pretty standard trap game…pre FSU, potentially looking at 6-1 entering that bout (also my expectation).

10-2 is more likely than 8-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back