• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
9-3 cuz we need more crootin still, but I expect a better looking 9-3 with many obvious improvements.

9-3. But 10-2 wouldn't surprise me. Less than 9-3 would likely mean we had some more major injury losses.

Prediction: 9-3
Expectation: 9-3 or better

8-4 is tolerable if something unexpected happens that a reasonable person can’t ignore (major monkeypox outbreak, major injuries, A combo of UVA/PITT/UNC/VT turn out to be really really good).

As of today the consensus is we’re better at every position group save for WR. We dumped the supposed worst overall corching staff and now supposedly have the best overall coaching staff. No more excuses.

Advertisement
10-2 or better. The influx of talent in the DL will win us games. LBs have to step up. OL has to stay healthy. If TVD TVDs then sky is the limit for this team.

9-3

Been burned too many times to believe we are just going to buck the monkey off in year one. Took Dabo years to build up Clemson and even Saban took a year with Bammer. Hopefully Mario gets us there but you have to be realistic going into the first season.

9-3.

I could for sure see 8-4 though.

It’s going to take time for us to gel on offense and there will be some growing pains

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ain’t backing down here
10-2
Steele and the D along with TVD get us there

Y’all ****** scary… 11-1.

1661380403995.gif

Advertisement
8-4

To be clear, I could easily see winning 10 games regular season with a lot of luck, but

Reasons I am taking the Under, hopefully I am wrong about all of them:
- We are road underdogs to two top 10 teams with superior defensive lines. I don't know the stats, but I'd guess the win percentage in that type of games extremely low, and assume those are both losses.
- We brought in portal depth, which is good, but missed on the stars we needed (e.g. Addison, Steen) to substantively have an effect on the win column ceiling, rather we probably raised the floor.
- WR. We lost a lot of that room, both in numbers and in production and am not satisfied with how it was replaced either in recruiting or the portal. Also, pre season reports are not promising/a lot of unproven commodities. Understandably, not a lot of time to fix that for Mario.
- We need another couple cycles to improve the roster to the point that we have a distinct talent advantage over the middle of the conference teams. We are still mostly a roster of Diaz players. We will lose a game or two that we shouldn't, because the talent gap is too narrow.

edit/ As long as we don't get embarrassed by A&M and Clemson, don't get embarrassed by anyone in conference, and beat FSU, I will not be upset with 8-4 since we will have improved, even if I'd have liked to have seen a bigger jump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back