PREDICT MIAMI'S RECORD

• 7-5 or worse

• 8-4

• 9-3

• 10-2 or better

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have holes. But we are formidable. And if we fix the QB-to-WR connection, we can beat anyone left on our schedule.

Most said 9-3 in comments yet this Board is on fire doom and gloom after A&M? Everyone forgot what they voted and expected this season. Right now season is going about as I expected. Let’s beta MTSu get better/heathy during the bye week and see what happens Vs UNC

Advertisement
Most said 9-3 in comments yet this Board is on fire doom and gloom after A&M? Everyone forgot what they voted and expected this season. Right now season is going about as I expected. Let’s beta MTSu get better/heathy during the bye week and see what happens Vs UNC
Funny how much you can learn by watching a team play 3 games. Preseason predictions are about as useful as preseason polls, just ask the aggies and Irish

Still going with 9-3 with 8-4 the floor. No surprise here our passing game has dropped off coming out of the gates. Did not see any game changing wide receivers on the roster and did not portal one in.

Advertisement
8-4 until proven otherwise. If our WRs learn to hang onto the ball, maybe I will change my expectations. Only X was impressive during the Spring.

The pole is hope. The results are reality.

No one thought TAMU was going to be this bad.

This team has some major problems but it does appear they learn from mistakes. The OL did. The DBs did. The DL did.

Its the passing game's time to step up.

This team has some major problems but it does appear they learn from mistakes. The OL did. The DBs did. The DL did.

Keeping an eye on that Ark vs Texas AM game this week.

Advertisement
No fluff.

No gifs.

No "Mario Era".

No CMC effect (for the love of God).

Just put your number down and tell the folks why you feel that way.
8-4 is the best we can expect with this offensive scheme. If by some miracle Gattis decides to tweak his scheme, include more spacing and rhythm throws for TVD, then we can finish 10-2. But I’m not betting on him and Mario changing much. Mario is a great recruiter, but stuck in his bro offense ways. The man needs a major intervention.

My question is what game will the fans start booing the OC play calling after we Run, Run? Pass every 3 downs? Or Run on 3rd and 7? Lashlee isn't here people. If he was then I'd like 9-3 and 10-2. But I really hope I'm wrong but I don't see our offense being explosive under Mario/gattis
didnt they boo against southern miss lol?

9-3. 1 lost to Clemson on the road. And most likely drop another game to North Carolina or Pittsburgh. It’s going to take Mario some time. We are still playing a lot of Manny Diaz guys.

I voted 9-3 but I don’t see a loss at UVA. They are gonna be terrible. If our defense can’t stop them with a brand new offensive line, we are worse off than I could’ve ever imagined. It’ll take laying a huge egg to lose that game. They won’t be good.
This aged well. If we lose to UVA, fold the program.

Advertisement

In some ways, I thought ATM would be worse. I pictured them pulling away late and the final score looking like they dominated.

@IndayArtHauz can you re open this, i suspect
may want to reconsider.

Advertisement
I guessed 8-4, mostly because I feel like we're in for a "culture change" season.

Those transitions are never smooth when a team is half-assin' it as often as we did during the tenure of the previous "coach"

Also, I'll believe we're gonna be worth a flip on the OL when I finally see it.

Dynasties aren't built — or, in UM's case, reconstructed — in just one season.

But big picture, it's all very good.
Nailed it on the commentary. A tad worse than you thought on record.

as you make your predictions for this season keep in mind it’s koolaid season and we won’t know much about the team until they start playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back