Xzavier Mcleod 4* 2023 DT from SC Is in the Portal

Advertisement
Overly involved parents have been problematic for coaches since the dawn of time. It’s usually largely irrelevant unless it’s a QB’s parents. … My question is does the kid grind and is he willing to take coaching? If so, the talent is certainly there. Hope we re-kick the tires.

At the UA AA McLeod had some interesting things to say. An you could tell he was coached up on the local benefits of NIL. An as @gogeta4 Mentioned McLeod does front runner vibes an was probably promised the starting spot by the old Dline coach, but when the coach left so did the starter deal.

Go Canes

Advertisement
At the UA AA McLeod had some interesting things to say. An you could tell he was coached up on the local benefits of NIL. An as @gogeta4 Mentioned McLeod does front runner vibes an was probably promised the starting spot by the old Dline coach, but when the coach left so did the starter deal.

Go Canes

He has a petite mom doesn’t he??

Oh No Smh GIF by The Gentlemen
Update

This is now far from a layup. He’s played himself into an interesting position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To clarify - yesterday it looked like there was a decent chance JHH would be back next year, but today's forecast has been downgraded to "no longer a layup" because JHH has played well enough that he might take his chances in the draft. Is that accurate?
I just feel like he would need to dominate these last 5 games to even have a chance at getting drafted. First few years of film are slim of impact plays I’d imagine.

To clarify - yesterday it looked like there was a decent chance JHH would be back next year, but today's forecast has been downgraded to "no longer a layup" because JHH has played well enough that he might take his chances in the draft. Is that accurate?
I’ve been saying all year my opinion was he’d return. I was told something new last night that changed that opinion. He’s really impressed this season and is on NFL radars. I guess I’m not allowed to hear info that’s new? It was just by chance I even heard that. Most assumed he’d return at one time.

I guess I’m not allowed to hear info that’s new?

I'm not criticizing you. No one knows what these kids are thinking so it can change minute by minute. Appreciate the update. I was trying to clarify what you meant by it not being a layup.

Assumed eligible DTs would bounce, even if it means being a 7th round pick. Big Joe is a one man wrecking crew for roster depth.

Advertisement
Back