Xavier Lucas SR highlights

Advertisement
I actually introduced Xavier Lucas to Steele at a Miami camp a couple years ago. He had just followed me/us to Dillard from Deerfield.
He loved his frame, took his info, and then I'm not sure exactly what happened after that.
Fast forward, and I find out that Miami/Addae is in touch with him. Maybe it was too late by that point, I'm not sure.

He was extremely close to signing with Miami though. That's what Mom wanted.

My DB coach at Deerfield knew he was gonna be great though, he called it in 10th grade.
Crazy thing is, he's just scratching the surface. He's only been playing CB for 2 seasons.
But his size/speed ratio is absolutely silly. He's a big a$s DB.

I actually introduced Xavier Lucas to Steele at a Miami camp a couple years ago. He had just followed me/us to Dillard from Deerfield.
He loved his frame, took his info, and then I'm not sure exactly what happened after that.
Fast forward, and I find out that Miami/Addae is in touch with him. Maybe it was too late by that point, I'm not sure.

My DB coach at Deerfield knew he was gonna be great though, he called it in 10th grade.
Crazy thing is, he's just scratching the surface. He's only been playing CB for 2 seasons.
Always value coach macho evals

Period

Advertisement

his one phone call to Damari Brown was all thats needed to say "dont come to this sh*t" seeing as both Brown brothers were almost gone out the door.

Dude is **** near 200 pds right now and running like that. Wisky gonna coach him up. They got 2 other s.fla dbs that should play well this year as well on the rostr already.

A kid i see that would/could be similar in trajectory to Lucas if he just played db is JADE CARD..remember who you heard it from first.

Portal possibility down the road?

We cant even get the fast DBs in the portal.

Ponds was like nah.

But @JayCane20 no need for the stray shot at Mack ha. He is 5'11 ran a 10.86 100, and is technically sound. I like Frederique more than most, but Miami went hard after Lucas.

Advertisement
10.5 with actual football ability and 6’1+ and he’s going to ******* Wisconsin.

Not even Bama, Georgia, or Ohio State. Let him go to Wisconsin. Can’t believe it

Good thing we locked in on OJ Frederique and Ryan Mack tho.
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

We cant even get the fast DBs in the portal.

Ponds was like nah.

But @JayCane20 no need for the stray shot at Mack ha. He is 5'11 ran a 10.86 100, and is technically sound. I like Frederique more than most, but Miami went hard after Lucas.
Ryan Mack was a good eval and a legacy i aint mad at it..there is good tools to work with he showed it under armour all american week going against some of the best and holding his own.

He just gonna need development and naturall weight gain he will be a factor.

Ryan Mack was a good eval and a legacy i aint mad at it..there is good tools to work with he showed it under armour all american week going against some of the best and holding his own.

He just gonna need development and naturall weight gain he will be a factor.

Ya I never understood the board being so down on Ryan Mack

Advertisement
Ya I never understood the board being so down on Ryan Mack
I've literally yet to see one negative post about Ryan Mack, from his commitment thread to D's "a note on Ryan Mack" thread. So that's a false narrative, I think people are more so down on the fact that Miami didn't land a high level CB recruit this cycle.

I've literally yet to see one negative post about Ryan Mack, from his commitment thread to D's "a note on Ryan Mack" thread. So that's a false narrative, I think people are more so down on the fact that Miami didn't land a high level CB recruit this cycle.

I haven't read much negativity but there wasn't really an excitement about him, especially until those All star reports came out.

Advertisement
I haven't read much negativity but there wasn't really an excitement about him, especially until those All star reports came out.
You're correct, I just don't like people conflating 'lack of excitement' with negativity.
In general, until you give us something to be excited about then what's there to be excited about?
All in all I think Mack has a high floor and will be a solid contributor for us.

Then you haven't read enough

And you just made a negative post about it…Ryan Mack is a high level CB imo.

Then you haven't read enough

And you just made a negative post about it…Ryan Mack is a high level CB imo.
I just cited 2 threads that directly revolve around him, what have you cited?

Ryan Mack wasn't ranked within top 25 at his position, that's objectively not a high level for a recruit. Again, that doesn't mean he won't ball.

You said "the board so down" on him, which isn't true. I don't like people fabricating false narratives.

I just cited 2 threads that directly revolve around him, what have you cited?

Ryan Mack wasn't ranked within top 25 at his position, that's objectively not a high level for a recruit. Again, that doesn't mean he won't ball.

You said "the board so down" on him, which isn't true. I don't like people fabricating false narratives.

It's not false…It was all of last year, I don't have time to read through how many 100 posts…I wouldn't have posted it if wasn't true.

And I truly don't give a f**k where the kid is "ranked"

Advertisement
Back