Where is the WEZ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't having that announcement tacked up there a violation of the Hecht agreement.

This site is a cease and desist waiting to happen.

For those that use the CIS and the WEZ, just have your browser open 2 different homepages at once, and you have them both in tabs.

Advertisement
wtf isn't there a link somewhere here like there is on WEZ?

That's some beta assed **** I tell you.

Corporate money that good that you can diss your main site drivers and not have a simple LINK like you do on WEZ to go back there. Someone needs a raping.

Corporate money that good that you can diss your main site drivers and not have a simple LINK like you do on WEZ to go back there. Someone needs a raping.

I just went over there. Pretty easy to find, and it looks like everyone who was there when it was part of CIS are already there.

I just went over there. Pretty easy to find, and it looks like everyone who was there when it was part of CIS are already there.

Are you going to join the ranks of the elite or stay here with the common folk?

I've made a few posts over there. Seems like a pretty closed group. I think one of the issues with the WEZ attracting new members is that there's not much discussion with outsiders. I'll continue to check in once in awhile and see how it goes. I get more conversation over here and on the recruiting board right now even though there aren't nearly as many posts here as the WEZ.

Advertisement
Franchise u would fit in just fine in the wEz. Moar lulz are available there plus, your Ferman shops and ****mas Trees would bring even moar lulz.

Just think of Real Cane Talk with more non-Canes and no threats of gun play or other acts of violence.

is this a shot?

Andrew, we are collectively sorry and regret all the trollbaiting and insults.

Please come back.

MEL-GIBSON.gif

Advertisement
Yesterday morning i was watching a video on WEZ...next thing you know I have a prompt saying i dont have privs for it...I can only get on here....bball and baseball...i pmed but dont get a reply.....I never broke a rule.....never given a warning...i only had 266 post...and really only read posts....can anyone help me get an answer?

Yesterday morning i was watching a video on WEZ...next thing you know I have a prompt saying i dont have privs for it...I can only get on here....bball and baseball...i pmed but dont get a reply.....I never broke a rule.....never given a warning...i only had 266 post...and really only read posts....can anyone help me get an answer?

Make sure you have clicked the remember me tab.

Make sure you have clicked the remember me tab.

So, are you coming back?

110.jpg

Advertisement
Back