We need at least 2 portal wrs.

Advertisement
Osu offered tmac from Arizona million to jump in the portal. After what he did to Oklahoma last night let's make it 2 mil

I’m fully out on George. And I’m usually not a reactionary dude and try to see the big picture. But that dude can’t ever play for me again after that performance capping off the season he had.

He had a lot of good moments, of course. But if you’re trying to build a program and a culture, that kid can’t be part of it. I have asked multiple people over the past 18 hours if he was on the take yesterday and I swear it’s a legit question. He was AWFUL, just completely disinterested and then you top that off with the fake tough-guy ****, the dumbass penalties….the way that kid plays the game makes me sick. He’s not worth it, imo. If I’m Mario, I’ll eat losing his production and talent and I’d tell him it’s time to hit the portal. Just too many of the same dumbass plays over and over to put up with. And then you combine that with that completely pathetic on-field performance, yeah that’s a wrap for me. Enjoy UCF.

We will constantly blame the players until the system is fixed. All these players that we want to be replaced so bad, were our saviors after they replaced the last group that were our saviors. Then its always "recruits must see they can start here right away". Reality is we have been getting very highly rated recruits for a long time. We do not develop them and put them in the league. Its no coincidence that "the ones who got away" shine. They shine because they got away.

Advertisement
chrome_screenshot_Dec 29, 2023 9_46_20 AM EST.png

Advertisement
I’m fully out on George. And I’m usually not a reactionary dude and try to see the big picture. But that dude can’t ever play for me again after that performance capping off the season he had.

He had a lot of good moments, of course. But if you’re trying to build a program and a culture, that kid can’t be part of it. I have asked multiple people over the past 18 hours if he was on the take yesterday and I swear it’s a legit question. He was AWFUL, just completely disinterested and then you top that off with the fake tough-guy ****, the dumbass penalties….the way that kid plays the game makes me sick. He’s not worth it, imo. If I’m Mario, I’ll eat losing his production and talent and I’d tell him it’s time to hit the portal. Just too many of the same dumbass plays over and over to put up with. And then you combine that with that completely pathetic on-field performance, yeah that’s a wrap for me. Enjoy UCF.
There were times yesterday where I’d just zone in on him (particularly after the unnecessary roughness penalty), and he seemed to be looking to pick a fight every play.

Completely disinterested in actually doing something like you said, and the mishandled sweep that was fortunately called an incomplete pass was the cherry on top.

I would take him back as a WR3 but man, how many times will he be given a pass for his conduct both on and off the field? Talent just going to waste.

There were times yesterday where I’d just zone in on him (particularly after the unnecessary roughness penalty), and he seemed to be looking to pick a fight every play.

Completely disinterested in actually doing something like you said, and the mishandled sweep that was fortunately called an incomplete pass was the cherry on top.

I would take him back as a WR3 but man, how many times will he be given a pass for his conduct both on and off the field? Talent just going to waste.

He played basically every snap this season. You’re gonna take him back to essentially demote him? He’s a pulsating malignancy when he’s playing every play, imagine if you bench him now? Just shoot his *** into the sun.

And you were one of the main people negging me to death when I said George needs to hit the portal weeks ago. Maybe I was onto something there.....

Advertisement
Derrick Henry, Earl Little, Patrick Peterson, Jeff Scott, Dexter McCuluster, HaHa Dix, Rehiem Sanders, Calvin Ridley, Sony Michel, James Cook, Tyson Campbell, Amari Cooper, Ali Highsmith, Dewayne Bowe,
How is that half the SEC? And how many years are you going back to make that list? GTFOH

I won't disagree at all. He ****ed us many times tonight.

But would you agree that most of it was due to his emotion?

The run play that he bobbled was in his hands, and yes, he still bobbled it, but after that I thought I saw him think about throwing it away. Can you imagine being in that spot, trying to figure out what to do?

Nevertheless it worked out in his favor
Championship teams don't make those mistakes, period. Fans want to talk about making the playoffs, championships, etc, but then always make excuses for our bone-headed, prima donna SFL guys

Advertisement
How is that half the SEC? And how many years are you going back to make that list? GTFOH
Earl Little play for Alabama right now. I was showing that you can go years back SEC been eating off So Fla. But I see 👀 I'm talking to a child.

WR is fine with recruits arriving, but need one elite WR portal
Nobody in that portal is elite bro 🤣🤣. You may find a diamond in the rough, but most successful portal guys are multiple yr guys you still have to coach. It's like the new Juco. Potential but not a sure thing.

Advertisement
Back