Unfavorable draft news

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
As I’ve mentioned before my brother is one of the pitching instructors in the marlins minor league system.

I got to actually hang out and really speak to him today and when we talked about the canes I mentioned how terrible we were out of the pen. He followed by saying it’s probably going to get worse. Gage, Rafe, and Laz Collero are getting top 5 round grades as of now.

For those who don’t know who Laz Collero is, he’s our best pitching prospect/recruit. If they declare, don’t know exactly how we recover.

Advertisement
You must not have watched the game today. Andrew Lane and Joe Zagacki were saying how top talent was going to flock to JD and the staff he’s put together. No worries bro, we’ll be fine.
The one good thing about suffering in person is not having to listen to the propaganda. It’s honestly the one thing the program is good at. It’s stupid as ****, but they repeat among themselves enough that they believe it.

If we can't trade Rafe's numbers for a Portal, transfer, or freshman we are in trouble.
Talk to your brother about the lack of development from the pitchers who leave Miami.
Also, ask him and share his thoughts if Laz' as a pitching coach?

If we can't trade Rafe's numbers for a Portal, transfer, or freshman we are in trouble.
Talk to your brother about the lack of development from the pitchers who leave Miami.
Well the one thing I can tell you is that Slade is in a good spot. Miami has a recruiting/eval problem.

Rafe on the other hand, is viewed as a BPer so maybe he tries to come back to show guys he can be a starter.

Laz isn’t th problem. I know Laz personally. Can’t harvest diamonds out of ****.

Advertisement
I think we were already expecting not to get collero though. Its the next 3-4 pitchers in the class we gotta get to campus.

Trade Rafe’s numbers for what? Have you seen his numbers?

Shields will make his 3rd stsrt this week after a pretty bad case of mono that has him drop a Decent amount of weight. But he’s still been dominant in a pretty good baseball area in those 2 starts despite not being completely back. Velo is already almost all the way back though. He reclassified to graduate early so will only be 17 this year.

Advertisement
The one good thing about suffering in person is not having to listen to the propaganda. It’s honestly the one thing the program is good at. It’s stupid as ****, but they repeat among themselves enough that they believe it.

Avoid the football board. I repeat. Avoid the football board. 😎

Didn’t the Marlins just trade their best player and cash for 3 bags of jacks magic bean stalk beans and a reliever because their farm system has slipped so much…

Well the one thing I can tell you is that Slade is in a good spot. Miami has a recruiting/eval problem.

Rafe on the other hand, is viewed as a BPer so maybe he tries to come back to show guys he can be a starter.

Laz isn’t th problem. I know Laz personally. Can’t harvest diamonds out of ****.
Thanks for your input.

Advertisement
Both my friend's sons play for St. John Neumann (team has 11 kids committed to D1 schools). One of her kids is committed to NC St. and another to FSU. When I asked her about Johnny King (who plays for a different Naples team), she essentially said he is unhittable at the HS level.
She isn’t wrong. He pitched 42.2 innings and gave up (1) earned run via a homer. 100k’s to 14 walks. Opponents batted .073 against him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back